Parker vs Joyce Sept. 24th
Press conference:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7GWaeWb-bg
Lets Go...
Must win fight and then must win rematch fight
We have the rematch in December. Good to see that JP is fighting two months after the one in September. Question: So JJ fights JP again even if Joyce wins???
Apparently not
I believe its a one way rematch clause Warren insisted on, doesn't show great confidence in his fighter
Disappointing that Parker had to agree to a rematch. He must be struggling to find fights. At this point Joyce is a hype job who's comparing himself to George Foreman.

Hopefully Parker embarrasses him
(08-07-2022, 09:53 AM)mippy Wrote: Disappointing that Parker had to agree to a rematch. He must be struggling to find fights. At this point Joyce is a hype job who's comparing himself to George Foreman.

Hopefully Parker embarrasses him

I'm framing it differently. I see JP getting a chance to have two meaningful fights on his way to competing for a belt after a long layoff.
https://www.boxing247.com/press-boxing/joe-joyce-hits-vegas-ahead-of-parker-clash/236316
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YriXlzp11sI
Nice interview
Great interview! Thanx.
JOSEPH PARKER PLANNING NEXT FIGHT AFTER FACING JOE JOYCE
ALEXANDER NETHERTON
Aug 12

The former WBO champion already believes he knows his December opponent.

Joseph Parker is expecting to face - and beat - Joe Joyce not just once but twice.

The former WBO champion will take on No. 1 ranked Joyce and the pair will fight on September 24, with the victor then likely to be given the nod as mandatory challenger to the winner of Oleksandr Usyk vs. Anthony Joshua.

Speaking to Talksport, Parker expects he will stop Joyce.

“I think I’m going to make him quit,” he said. “I know he doesn’t quit and there’s no quit in him from the fights we’ve seen, but when you keep attacking and keep chipping away eventually he will feel it.”

He continued: “It’s a high risk fight for both guys. There are other fights out there, but there were none that would propel me to the top.”

Parker then revealed that there would be a rematch in December, saying: “The Joyce fight for me was the right fight. There is a rematch clause, so the goal is to fight him and beat him. Then fight and beat him again in December.”

Joshua defeated Parker back in 2018, and the New Zealander admitted: “I was disappointed in my performance [against Anthony Joshua]. When you go into a fight with a defensive game plan, you have to throw more punches to win the fight.

“I do agree it wasn’t the best performance, but linking up with Andy Lee and Tyson Fury, being here in the UK, it has made a massive difference.

“I had one camp with Andy Lee, did okay in the first Chisora fight, very close and could have gone either way.

“The second fight I was able to put a bit more on him. This third fight, I’m very confident with Andy and Tyson.”