Joseph Parker
Izu is as good as Parker, or close to it. Stiverne is a top 5 fighter, and Ruiz top 10. Not bad sparring partners, and I bet they're better than AJ's or Wilder. But I get your point. They need to have similar fighting styles to AJ, or whoever he's fighting after Haumono. Izu is similar to AJ. Very similar. Stiverne isn't too far off either. Ruiz is more of a brawler.

There must be other sparring partners they use in the Vegas area, I just don't know who they are, and Team Parker likes to keep it a secret.
Joseph Parker target Anthony Joshua wants a 'serious contender' before November

The date for Anthony Joshua's next fight is yet to be revealed.

Anthony Joshua wants a 'serious contender' to fight before the scheduled announcement of his IBF world title bout with Kiwi boxer Joseph Parker.

A date for Parker's mandatory challenge with Joshua is set for November.

The British heavyweight has won the first two defences of his IBF title by knocking out American fighters Charles Martin and Dominic Breazeale.

Joseph Parker set up the mandatory world title challenge by beating Carlos Takam in May.

And after defeating Breazeale in London at the end of last month, Joshua is now considering a voluntary defence before potentially fighting Parker.

Asked if he could fight before November, Joshua told Sky Sports: "No problem with that. I've got a slot for November and then we've got 2017, which is important.

"Whoever we fight in November has to be someone that will push us forwards into 2017, and they have to be a serious contender.

"Now it's going to get serious because people are calling me out far and wide, across the world."

Parker called Joshua out after the Brit defeated Breazeale inside seven rounds.

The Kiwi became a mandatory challenger to Joshua's IBF world title when he defeated Carlos Takam in Auckland in May.

Parker's next fight is against Australian veteran Solomon Haumomo in Christchurch on July 21.

- Stuff
Nice article from KB's wife perspective on Parker and Tua:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/81593992/tanya-mossbarry-rolls-with-the-punches-as-boxing-dominates-former-gymnasts-life
[Image: 13645265_1061337547294354_34397618180622...e=582C2BA1]
Interview with Bermaine Stiverne - Parker's sparring partner. 
Jump to around 1:18:45 where he talks about Parker. He says Parker is very good (fast and strong) and will be champ one day, and thinks Parker is a better fighter than Joshua.

Thanks for that link Msreef. Seemed like an honest reply to the question, interesting to hear that movement was talked about in terms of Parkers sparring. I would be surprised Stiverne says Parker because he would have been beaten up a it by him.
Thanks msreef. Good interview.
No probs. I work from home so get plenty of time to scour the interwebs for Parker mentions.
AJ getting arrogant:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/82065412/anthony-joshua-happy-to-make-ibf-challengers-like-joseph-parker-look-rubbish

...and this:

http://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/82068338/joseph-parker-attempt-to-avoid-anthony-joshua-in-build-up-to-solomon-haumono
Typical Stuff with their clickbait articles. Twisting words to sensationalise headlines. Joshua never said "I'll make Parker look rubbish" like their headline says. He said "My job is to make them look rubbish, to make them look easy".