Joseph Parker
I agree, the hype is only used to get JP exposure. And $$$. KB did the same thing with Tua, and it got him fights with Oquendo and Rahman (twice). KB was a master of it.

As I said, both KB and JP agree that JP is not the finished article. JP said he made a lot of mistakes, and they both agree there's a lot to work on. If Haumono is the opponent announced this morning, he's all right. He's in the top 15. I'd like a step up, with Joe fighting a Chisora, Price, at the O2 on the JP undercard.

I don't think Joe is ready for AJ, Fury, or Wilder. They said as much. Takam revealed what they need to work on. He's a better fighter than anyone Wilder or AJ has faced...
I'm thinking DWhyte would give Jo nightmares as a bigger puncher than Takam..? Be interesting to note how duco will dodge him.
I agree, Sham. Avoid Whyte! He is a big puncher, and had AJ in trouble momentarily. Would have been interesting to see how it played out if he hadn't hurt his shoulder. High risk, low reward. Can't understand why he isn't in anybody's top 15 alphabet. He's only lost to AJ.

No, I'd rather Parker face Duhaupas, Price, or Chisora at the O2 on the AJ undercard. BTW, AJ has not fought anyone of consequence other than Whyte. Breazeale will be a breeze.

Out of Wilder, Fury, AJ, and Ortiz, I'd say Wilder and Ortiz scare me more than Fury and AJ. Wilder is big and has heaps of speed, while Ortiz is a heavy handed southpaw. Time will tell with Fury, but I just don't rate him that highly. Top 5 for sure, but not the best. I see Klit KO'ing him in July. AJ needs to face someone on Takam's level before he goes ahead of Wilder and Ortiz. Huge potential though.
the guy AJ beat last time, who made that guy champion? he was shit LOL

even Nigs physique would have knock him out LOL
McCrory speaks:

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12183/10290086/joseph-parker-belongs-at-world-level-after-beating-carlos-takam-says-glenn-mccrory
how come Parker looked gassed. his conditioning for what he's looking to do should be a lot better.
Cali, I think it was all mental. Pressure of the big fight plus Takam pressure=gassed.
Too many lead up easy beats Cali
diehard, you think barry is the right guy for the rest of parker's journey?
parker's defense shouldn't have this many holes after 3 years with barry.