Heavyweight Division
Interesting, great spotting tm7!
(04-19-2016, 11:21 PM)justafan Wrote: Interesting, great spotting tm7!

Cheers Justa, I'm expecting it to be Breazeale but the issue is that if he knocks out Breazeale it still doesn't tell us much.

Joshua's last three opponents have been untested, undefeated fighters so you can't make any comparisons. At least with Molina, if he knocks him out early we will be able to say he did it much faster than Wilder.

Here is Breazeale's record - http://boxrec.com/boxer/629462
(04-19-2016, 09:48 PM)tm7 Wrote:
(04-19-2016, 12:07 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: The new IBF rankings are out and Scott and Stiverne are both not included so it can't be either. Must be Brezeale, Baby Miller or Molina

Out of those guys, Miller would be the most dangerous by far - it would be on par with fighting Dillian Whyte imo.  Which is why I don't think that fight will happen.  Any of them would be half-decent match ups, though Joshua would still likely roll them in 3 or less.
Who's Baby Miller?
(04-20-2016, 11:34 AM)diehard Wrote: Who's Baby Miller?

Exactly. I don't think he has fought anyone of note.  He is an ex kickboxer. Impressive physique with tree trunk legs. Looks quite wild in the ring. YouTube him die, there is a few highlights on there. 
Won't be jarell miller.

I honestly think it might end up being chisora
But it has to be an American doesn't it ? As Eddie Hearn is trying to break into the US market and plus Chisora is shot.
Depends on how Del Boy goes against Pulev I suppose. Breazeale showed he had heart against Kassi but also looked vulnerable. I doubt it'll be Miller.
(04-20-2016, 05:05 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: But it has to be an American doesn't it ? As Eddie Hearn is trying to break into the US market and plus Chisora is shot.

Other than wilder its not like any American heavyweights have a fanbase in the states. Even wilder doesn't really.

Chisora is more of a name than breazele or miller
The Chisora v Pulev fight is slightly interesting but nothing to really get exited about as like I said Chisora is shot and Pulev is horribly overrated in my opinion.