Joseph Parker
Hmm. Interesting article....

Bring it on.
And why not, a loss wouldn't do either any real harm in the long run. After the Whyte showing Parker would fancy his chances. AJ starts favourite though and not just because the fight would take place in England.
A great fight.

It's gotta happen sometime.

Should be big $$$$'s in it too.

-Kiwi
Two things: Like Kiwi says, how much $$$ to Team Parker? Second, does KB see something in the AJ vs Whyte fight that makes him think Parker can win?

I wouldn't take the fight unless it's an eliminator for a title shot, or after one of them becomes champ.
(02-02-2016, 07:55 PM)diehard Wrote: Two things:  Like Kiwi says, how much $$$ to Team Parker?  Second, does KB see something in the AJ vs Whyte fight that makes him think Parker can win?  

I wouldn't take the fight unless it's an eliminator for a title shot, or after one of them becomes champ.

What about for the commomnwealth title?
I just wish Parker had a bigger media presence worldwide

Most of the planet hardly knows him

-Kiwi
(02-02-2016, 08:02 PM)Kiwi Wrote: I just wish Parker had a bigger media presence worldwide

Most of the planet hardly knows him

-Kiwi

I think being an Olympic gold medalist has helped put Joshua out there. Hes not big in the U.S yet but if they love Wilder, then whats not to love about AJ? 
This is the one thing Parker lacks.

He needed to fight the Arreola's etc on American TV just for the publicity

He has no US or UK profile

A big problem methinks

It could really hurt him now

-Kiwi
He should get himself on a Joshua undercard in England, against a Brit and steal the show.
Yep - for sure

Long overdue