Heavyweight Division
Klitschko v Fury rematch is set for May 7th in Munich.

Also, apparently Helenius is looking likely to vacate his European title, leaving Anthony Joshua v Dereck Chisora to fight for it in London in April.
Yeah looks like AJ is next in line followed by Pulev.
I'm still of the opinion based on experience, work rate and stamina dell boy is a decent step up from Whyte who was coming off a ban and an injured shoulder.
(01-21-2016, 08:38 AM)james5000 Wrote: Yeah looks like AJ is next in line followed by Pulev.
I'm still of the opinion based on experience, work rate and stamina dell boy is a decent step up from Whyte who was coming off a ban and an injured shoulder.

I agree he's a step up from Whyte. Without Eddie Hearn hyping Whyte up, nobody would have even heard of him still.

But having watched Chisora's fights since his comeback, I think AJ will beat him in the first couple of rounds 
I also don't think Chisora will put up much. If Joshua doesn't get stuck into a front on battle, leaving himself open to the overhand... he should have no problem.
I don't know how you can say its a step up but he will do worse than Whyte? AJ hasn't even had another fight to prove he learned anything.

The only way he gets Dellboy out early is going in swinging for the fences and landing first. Dellboy has a good chin and he knows how to defend himself.
If AJ has learned anything from the Whyte fight than this fight is going deep and AJ uses his tools properly to outbox him.

If he swings for the fences and doesn't get dellboy out early he will be gassed as fuck again and risks getting ko'ed himself. Chisora can punch and he has proven stamina unlike Whyte who had even less in the tank than AJ.

*Against Haye he was actually doing really well in the fight and he just got caught by a monster counter punch. I'm pretty sure Chisora will start slowly and be quite cautious because he will want to test AJ in the later rounds. When Chisora is on the defense his is very hard to hit clean like against Vitali who is also a massive hitter.
I don't know. Whyte took AJ's best shots in the first round, came back strong in the 2nd before he blew out his shoulder, and continued to shoulder (excuse the pun) on until AJ caught up with him. He was undefeated leading up until that fight, and beat AJ in the amateurs. What I'm saying is that I wouldn't necessarily rate Whyte below Chisora until we see all that he has to offer.
Aj is obviously the better performer than Whyte regardless of Whytes shoulder. Some power punchers aim for the shoulders to disable fighters, that is part of the game.. Aj was exposed marginally in that fight because like Parker he had been knocking em over with little resistance and someone came in like Whyte to make a fight of it there was a sudden change in the competition and mistakes were made. At least Aj is progressing through that barrier now and the fight with Chisora will tell us how much he has progressed. At least Aj doesn't execute while standing on one leg like an ostrich as we see Deontay doing...
(01-21-2016, 12:10 PM)diehard Wrote: I don't know.  Whyte took AJ's best shots in the first round, came back strong in the 2nd before he blew out his shoulder, and continued to shoulder (excuse the pun) on until AJ caught up with him.  He was undefeated leading up until that fight, and beat AJ in the amateurs.  What I'm saying is that I wouldn't necessarily rate Whyte below Chisora until we see all that he has to offer.

Well you couldn't rate him higher given the same circumstances. It is not debatable that Chisora has fought the far more proven level of opposition and has done much better against these guys. Whyte got kfto badly and only really won a couple of rounds, 1 of them being a round that AJ was just gasping for air and took the round off. 

Chisora is far more proven than AJ tbf.
Has Delboy actually showed he's still got it? All the fights I've seen from him lately have been average performances against poor opponents
(01-21-2016, 01:19 PM)mippy Wrote: Has Delboy actually showed he's still got it? All the fights I've seen from him lately have been average performances against poor opponents
He doesn't need to crush can's to build his name, he already has a name. These guy's are just stay busy fights and its not like he's been losing rounds or getting hurt by these guys.

You would have to expect the best Chisora to turn up on the bigger stage, the best Chisora gives AJ a tough night IMO but I don't think he beats him. Chisora is getting severely underrated these days, I think most would put him below Takam and Stiverne who are less proven then him.