Heavyweight Division
I think Povetkin was KOed with a Wlad left hook
Sham, boxrec has Povetkin losing a UD over 12 rounds.  Could have sworn he was either KO'd or TKO'd in the 8th.  But they deduced a point from Klit in round 11, so I guess I'm wrong.  Anyway, here's what they said:

225¾ Wladimir Klitschko 241¾ 60 3 0

Olimpiyskiy, Moscow, Russia L UD 12/12

referee: Luis Pabon   judges: Ted Gimza 104-119, Glenn Feldman 104-119, Philippe Verbeke 104-119
IBF World heavyweight title
WBO World heavyweight title (supervisor: Igor Mazurov)
WBA Super World heavyweight title (supervisor: Gilberto Jesus Mendoza)
International Boxing Organization World heavyweight title
Povetkin down once in round 2 and three times in round 7, Klitschko deducted a point in round 11.
Oh, I got that wrong then..however Povetkin might deliver a hurry up for Wilder I'm tinkin.
What's a hurry up?
If Wilder doesn't get Povetkin out of there within the first 3 rounds then i think hes in serious trouble. Duhaupas was never a threat to Wilder even though he hung around till round 11 because he didnt have enough power to KO Wilder but Povetkin does and if he can land his power shots on Wilder he will KO him for sure.
Wilder isn't getting Povetkin outta there if he can't get Duhaupas outta there. I really can't predict this one. Wilder has the edge in speed--Povetkin in boxing skill, and they both have power. I can see this one ending early if someone gets caught, or go the distance. I'm just really happy two top ranked boxers are getting it on. And Klit vs Fury will be a doozy as long as it lasts. All good.
I'm thinking Wilder drops the belt to avoid Povetkin.
Well, the WBC President, according to gothe, says Wilder has to fight Povetkin, and they are looking at a purse bid. Be pretty cowardly of him to avoid Povetkin. As in, what, you don't think you can beat him?
I don't think Wilder will drop the belt to avoid Povetkin but I do believe he's going to get a reality check from Povetkin. who you picking between Browne and Chagaev?
(09-30-2015, 03:49 PM)diehard Wrote: Well, the WBC President, according to gothe, says Wilder has to fight Povetkin, and they are looking at a purse bid.  Be pretty cowardly of him to avoid Povetkin.  As in, what, you don't think you can beat him?

Not like it hasn't happened before.

(09-30-2015, 04:15 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: I don't think Wilder will drop the belt to avoid Povetkin but I do believe he's going to get a reality check from Povetkin.  who you picking between Browne and Chagaev?

Why uncle Al told Quillin to drop his belt. Wilder will probably get in one more fight before the end of the year, then depending on what Klitschko looks like (old or signs of slowing) Haymon may take the chance and gamble.

Chagaev easy. Brown is a doorman.