Heavyweight Division
Be a really good fight for Joshua and if he wins (which Im sure he will) it will position him well to fight Wilder early next year (If he's still champion).
Caution, my friends. AJ has not fought ONE top 20 opponent yet.
(07-02-2015, 06:01 PM)diehard Wrote: Caution, my friends.  AJ has not fought ONE top 20 opponent yet.
You have to admit he looks pretty impressive and Klitschko said he would be a "great champion"
Tyson Fury admitted AJ beat him up in sparring, and that was a few years ago. AJ has improved heaps since then. I'm fully hitched to the JP bandwagon, but I would be very nervous if he had to face AJ right now
Apart from Klitschko, would you bet your life savings on anyone against AJ?
Well, Klit said the same thing about Parker. Gotta judge Parker and AJ by the same standard: neither has fought a top 20 guy. If AJ beats Wach convincingly, that'll be a giant step for him. Hope Klit is still around when AJ gets to him, if he gets to him.
Ok - you're making me say it. I'm a big Parker fan, but if I was betting my life savings, head to head right now, I would put it on AJ. How about you Die?
Haha how much is yr life savings gothernaki and does yr wife have a say...?
Common boxing nous says AJ but die.....lol
Wife has all the say, but reckon I can scrape up $73- if Die is up for it...
First to win a WBA, WBC, WBO or IBF heavyweight title
Tyson Fury admitted AJ beat him up in sparring, and that was a few years ago.
Where was this? Not saying it's not true has haven't seen it but it sounds like one of Fury's piss take interviews were he talks himself down?
(07-02-2015, 09:54 PM)justafan Wrote: Tyson Fury admitted AJ beat him up in sparring, and that was a few years ago.
Where was this? Not saying it's not true has haven't seen it but it sounds like one of Fury's piss take interviews were he talks himself down?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1EebWyAu70
0:31 "and if i'd had a bit of a weak chin like David Price, I'd have been knocked out for a month"
1:45 "he came out at me for 3 rounds, and he give me a beating"
2:46 "and I don't mind telling anyone he beat me up in sparring"