Joseph Parker
Just checked. Ustinov is ranked WBA #13. How about Breazeale?
Ustinov is ranked durable and slow enough to be a good test. Also he already been to NZ is known as already defeated Tua- marketable as revenge.... blah blah
Breazeale was in line for Wilder and I would think is on standby should Furey breakdown mentally or physically ( alot don't think that fight will actually happen). so breazeale wouldn't be keen to risk that.
Gerald Washington in the states? he sim Ustinov durable but slow. No to Jennings right now would more than likely go the distance and either way.
I want the Browne fight

Do it in November at waikato stadium
(09-24-2018, 09:17 PM)bart Wrote: Ustinov is ranked durable and slow enough to be a good test. Also he already been to NZ is known as already defeated Tua- marketable as revenge.... blah blah
Breazeale was in line for Wilder and I would think is on standby should Furey breakdown mentally or physically ( alot don't think that fight will actually happen). so breazeale wouldn't be keen to risk that.
Gerald Washington in the states? he sim Ustinov durable but slow. No to Jennings right now would more than likely go the distance and either way.

it will be a promterless fighter on home shores. 17-1 to 20-3 kind of guy. will be a good hit out for Joe but no name or test as money will be low. We were offered fight but for peanuts so im assuming those peanuts will be going around the world ( relative peanuts of course). the US market is hotting up big time with Arum vs Haymen vs Hearn. Joe will fight over there next year in some big fights i predict as i'm sure the arum deal will be finishing soonish.there is 2 billion dollars of purses sitting over there in the next 5-10 years so its the place to be with espn vs showtime/fox vs eddies streaming service. washington, jennings, breazzele, miller  etc all have money promoters. eddies stable of fighters will be hitting the states shortly 
Markk, you're more optimistic than me about the US market. Wilder can't draw. How did GGG vs Canelo go? Certainly nothing like AJ and Wembley. I'm not too sure, but before Hearn/AJ, how did the UK market do? I think if Wilder beats AJ, the US market will definitely come into play.

Washington, Miller, Breazeale, Jennings are all gate keepers. Yeah, some of them may contend here or there, but none will be getting a belt.

In looking at the available fighters for AJ and Wilder, they're slowly but surely getting rid of the possible contenders. Who would have a good chance of beating either one of them now?
Def $$ is with Eddie Hearns promotions and audience in UK
Hearn is trying to get into US though so will be interesting what he can replicate over there, it does take a charismatic fighter ( AJ) to get the turnstiles moving
(09-25-2018, 11:37 AM)diehard Wrote: Markk, you're more optimistic than me about the US market.  Wilder can't draw.  How did GGG vs Canelo go?  Certainly nothing like AJ and Wembley.   I'm not too sure, but before Hearn/AJ, how did the UK market do?  I think if Wilder beats AJ, the US market will definitely come into play.  

Washington, Miller, Breazeale, Jennings are all gate keepers.  Yeah, some of them may contend here or there, but none will be getting a belt.  

In looking at the available fighters for AJ and Wilder, they're slowly but surely getting rid of the possible contenders.  Who would have a good chance of beating either one of them now?

its not that he cant draw its the fact that because eddie is investing now espn and showtime and fox are as well. which means there is a tv war between networks. so depending on where you sign you only fight the house fighters depending on network. so the money and crowds may not hit the stadiums but the fighters will get paid which is great. In saying this the tv networks will throw lots of money at fighters
(09-25-2018, 03:17 AM)Infern0 Wrote: I want the Browne fight

Do it in November at waikato stadium

I think Browne said he wants to fight JP. but not until next year 
Dean lonergan wants JP v Mark Hunt ...
(09-25-2018, 07:59 PM)markk Wrote:
(09-25-2018, 11:37 AM)diehard Wrote: Markk, you're more optimistic than me about the US market.  Wilder can't draw.  How did GGG vs Canelo go?  Certainly nothing like AJ and Wembley.   I'm not too sure, but before Hearn/AJ, how did the UK market do?  I think if Wilder beats AJ, the US market will definitely come into play.  

Washington, Miller, Breazeale, Jennings are all gate keepers.  Yeah, some of them may contend here or there, but none will be getting a belt.  

In looking at the available fighters for AJ and Wilder, they're slowly but surely getting rid of the possible contenders.  Who would have a good chance of beating either one of them now?

its not that he cant draw its the fact that because eddie is investing now espn and showtime and fox are as well. which means there is a tv war between networks. so depending on where you sign you only fight the house fighters depending on network. so the money and crowds may not hit the stadiums but the fighters will get paid which is great. In saying this the tv networks will throw lots of money at fighters

Don't know about espn, but HBO and Showtime have been having PPV wars for years. Is it different now? Not challenging you, I just don't know.

So, is the money HBO and Showtime are throwing at fighters anything like what Hearn is getting in the UK? Not just with AJ, but his Matchroom promotions?