Heavyweight Division
(11-17-2017, 04:41 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(11-17-2017, 01:38 PM)mippy Wrote: Whyte won't fight Miller. Too much risk, not enough reward

Whyte doesnt strike me as a ducker

i agree Whyte doesnt duck 
His promoter Fast Eddie does though
(11-18-2017, 09:32 AM)bart Wrote: His promoter Fast Eddie does though

No he makes the best financial decisions. Thats why his shows are massive and you dont see him stumbling into pess conferences coked up embarrasing himself.
Of course he makes best financial decisions but that doesn't necessarily mean the best will fight the best.
He doesn't want whyte beat as he wants AJ v Whyte 2 UK public will buy it, Eddie promotes both... no lose
(11-18-2017, 03:38 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

No he makes the best financial decisions. Thats why his shows are massive and you dont see him stumbling into pess conferences coked up embarrasing himself.

What Higgins did worked, regardless of how stupid he looked doing it. He pretty much won JP the fight imo.
(11-18-2017, 05:01 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(11-18-2017, 03:38 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

What Higgins did worked, regardless of how stupid he looked doing it. He pretty much won JP the fight imo.

Yup, people can criticise him all they like for that press conference, but he did the job and stopped anything dodgy that could have happened.
Agreed, the move put the spotlight onto the judging (by original Fury Ref who was swapped out went on to score in favour of Joe)

Remember the other score was a draw.

The fix was certainly in which is why Hennessey lost the plot. And his bank balance
Haye/Bellew postponed due to Haye injury:

https://www.stuff.co.nz/sport/other-sports/99076627/freak-injury-forces-david-haye-to-pull-out-of-heavyweight-rematch-with-tony-bellew
I think Hayes body is telling him something...
Many years of injuries now since the Klit little toeism
I wonder if Hearn will throw another option on the table with Haye gone?