Joseph Parker
(05-24-2017, 09:45 AM)bart Wrote: yes def Parker should cherry pick why the hell not?
He would make 5mil $nz fighting Hughie and Bellew and hopefully win the 2 (not a given as both difficult)
Gain exposure and experience in UK and build a sell out fight with AJ earning another $5-8 mil.

What happened to good old kiwi pride and good old kiwi can do attitude?
(05-24-2017, 02:41 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(05-24-2017, 09:45 AM)bart Wrote: yes def Parker should cherry pick why the hell not?
He would make 5mil $nz fighting Hughie and Bellew and hopefully win the 2 (not a given as both difficult)
Gain exposure and experience in UK and build a sell out fight with AJ earning another $5-8 mil.

What happened to good old kiwi pride and good old kiwi can do attitude?

Goes out the door when millions of pounds are on the line.
Exactly- good ole kiwi pride doesn't pay the bills
Boxing is a business and its about making the most out of the time u have at the top.
Its not new and u can be sure Eddie Hearn does what makes $$ sense for AJ
Why would JP jump into a fight with AJ that he is more likely to lose and lose his draw card (title) in a fight that would not generate any major $$ right now?
Build up to it and build your bank balance at same time.
That is Kiwi cunning
I think it's common sense
True dat
Just watching Joe talking with Jerome Kaino before the Blues vs Chiefs game. Joe looks a good inch taller than Jerome...and Jerome is listed at 1.96m
One's wearing heels, and one is not?
Joseph Parker Management Team Splits
By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (23-0, 18 KOs) is hopeful he can defend the title in September but there has been a split in his management team, David Higgins and Dean Lonergan of Duco Events, who confirmed they have parted ways to the New Zealand Herald Newspaper. “I’m aiming towards a fight in September. Dean and David are still sorting out their split and I feel like I work well with both guys. I should find out in the next few days for sure,” Parker told the Herald on Sunday.

Parker defended the championship successfully against Razvan Cojanu scoring a one sided decision on May 6 in Auckland, New Zealand, after mandatory challenger Hughie Fury withdrew citing a back injury.
Joseph Parker versus Junior Fa at 12 fights into their pro career....

Who wins- Why, how and when?

Joseph Parker- Just dispatched Costa Jnr in a spectacular highlight reel one punch KO is now 12 and 0 and retains his WBO Oriental Title. Scalps on his winning record include Brian Minto, Frans Botha, Sherman Williams and Marcelo Nascimento.

Junior Fa- Fought a messy fight against Hunter Sam to come out victorious by UD. Previous fight Junior won the NZPBA HW title in a MD against Daniel Tai. No other notable scalps.
JP would win imo, potentially by KO, but I don't know what Fa's chin is like. Parker had fought the better opposition at that stage, so you'd have to make him a favourite.