Heavyweight Division
Ah well at least AJ isn't fighting Price. Molina is proven at a certain level at least. The fight could potentially go 12 rounds, if it does, I'll be very interested to see what AJ's stamina is like at the end of it.
I'm picking AJ TKO round 5, but see Molina as having a 20% chance of an upset. He badly wobbled both Wilder and Arreola, even though he lost against them.
How do you see AJ Vs Wilder ending Msreef?
I'd favor Wilder because he's faced better opposition. Probably 60/40.
Shannon Briggs says he’s fighting Lucas Browne for the vacant WBA heavyweight title

James Slater - October 30, 2016 17 Comments

Former heavyweight champ Shannon Briggs, who has been chasing a big fight with David Haye, seems to think he has found himself a world title chance instead. The vocal 44-year-old, who insists Haye will not face him due to fear, posted on his Instagram account how he will be facing Australia’s Lucas Browne for the soon to be vacant WBA belt.

“BREAKING: WBA to order Shannon Briggs and Lucas Browne to fight for Tyson Fury’s vacated WBA world heavyweight title,” Briggs posted on social media yesterday.

There has still been no official confirmation by the WBA – either about this possible fight or if the organisation will agree to sanction the mooted Wladimir Klitschko-Anthony Joshua fight, pencilled in for next spring some time – but it wouldn’t be a huge surprise if Briggs and Browne, a former claimant of a version of the WBA title, did fight. Maybe if the two big punchers do collide, the bout will contest the “regular” version of the WBA belt. Briggs did not name a date or a venue for the fight.

Briggs-Browne is not a bad fight, either. Briggs can still bang, Browne showed real heart in his upset win over Ruslan Chagaev, and together the two might put on an exciting fight. Briggs is dangerous – against any fighter – for a few rounds before he inevitably gasses out, and Browne has a good chin and good stamina. If this fight does happen, Browne will likely be expected by most to get the win; if he can get through those early rounds.

With Joseph Parker and Andy Ruiz set to fight for the vacant WBO title and with Briggs-Browne and Klitschko-Joshua both possible, fans can at least look forward to some interesting heavyweight action.

Briggs, 60-6-1(53) last fought back in May when he crushed Emilio Zarate inside a round in London. Browne, 24-0(21) last boxed in March of this year when he stopped Chagaev in a terrific fight; arguably the best heavyweight battle of 2016 so far.
(10-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'd favor Wilder because he's faced better opposition. Probably 60/40.

Other than Stiverne  (which is debatable because he was sick) the competition has been pretty equal.

And wilder has looked WAY worse than joshua against that level of competition.

Let's review:

Knocked down by a "check jab" off 400lb obese patient dustin "worm" nichols 4-10-0

Knocked down for 16 seconds by bum Harold sconiers 18-27-0 (23% ko ratio) saved by referee long count (all footage sized and destroyed by hbo)

Destroyed in sparring by klitschko and sent home early

KO'd by David haye in sparring and sent home early

Paid personal friend Malik Scott to take a dive

Had both eyes closed and was out jabbed by bum duhaupas

Was rocked badly and took 9 rounds to finish molina

Got given a boxing lesson by Polish football hooligan Arthur spilka before landing a lucky haymaker with his eyes closed

Let's compare that to Joshua's bad form...

Buzzed by a haye maker off ddillian Whyte 

Yeah I think AJ has more than 40% chance.

I'd even favor parker over wilder
(10-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Infern0 Wrote:
(10-28-2016, 04:14 PM)Msreef Wrote: I'd favor Wilder because he's faced better opposition. Probably 60/40.

Other than Stiverne  (which is debatable because he was sick) the competition has been pretty equal.

Let's review:

Knocked down by a "check jab" off 400lb obese patient dustin "worm" nichols 4-10-0

Knocked down for 16 seconds by bum Harold sconiers 18-27-0 (23% ko ratio) saved by referee long count (all footage sized and destroyed by hbo)

Got given a boxing lesson by Polish football hooligan Arthur spilka before landing a lucky haymaker with his eyes closed

Regardless of Wilders flaws, he is still the champion, he still beat all the guys that you stated above. The competition is far from equal between the two. Wilder has beaten opponents that are proven at a certain level. AJ has fought three guys who had fought next to nobody.
AJ may turn out to be a monster even against the top 10 of the division, but until he fights a decent opponent we can only speculate how good he is. Molina isn't a bad fight, at least we will get an accurate gauge of how good AJ is against a proven top 30 opponent.
(10-31-2016, 09:54 PM)Msreef Wrote:
(10-31-2016, 09:34 PM)Infern0 Wrote:

Let's review:

Regardless of Wilders flaws, he is still the champion, he still beat all the guys that you stated above. The competition is far from equal between the two. Wilder has beaten opponents that are proven at a certain level. AJ has fought three guys who had fought next to nobody.
AJ may turn out to be a monster even against the top 10 of the division, but until he fights a decent opponent we can only speculate how good he is. Molina isn't a bad fight, at least we will get an accurate gauge of how good AJ is against a proven top 30 opponent.

Can you tell me what guys at a certain level?

Are we talking about Malik Scott  (stopped by shot chisora)

Audley Harrison?

Spilka who has good wins against.....um..

No really, what guys and what level?

I mean Charles Martin beat glazkov and breazele beat Mansour so we know those two aren't complete rubbish

Really I struggle to see a name on Wilders resume that is leagues above joshua

Wilder has also been pro for 4 more years.

Imo wilder and Joshua both have crap resumes but joshua has looked a lot more impressive against the cans he's fought than wilder has against the cans he's fought.
You could have copied the complete Wilder list from BF24 forum....it's now at least 2 pages long now...LOL
(10-31-2016, 11:17 PM)NakiFan Wrote: You could have copied the complete Wilder list from BF24 forum....it's now at least 2 pages long now...LOL

I took inspiration from there.

The thing is most of that list is true. 
Apparently Kubrat Pulev is fighting Samuel Peter in Sofia, Bulgaria on the 3rd of December.

Looks like Pulev, is just waiting for that mandatory slot in the IBF to get some more %