Joseph Parker
(06-21-2024, 10:25 AM)bart Wrote: Basically no one else worthy to be honest.

Kayabel is more than worthy imo. Unless the Saudi's pay for it it's too high risk. Zhang makes the most sense all round.
Yeah its not that i don't think Kabayel is worthy- just don't think his and JP style jells to make a good fight.
Kabeyel v ZZ i would watch and would favor Kab to outlast and tire him down the stretch.
But ZZ v JP makes sense and makes coin
(06-21-2024, 01:06 PM)bart Wrote: Yeah its not that i don't think Kabayel is worthy- just don't think his and JP style jells to make a good fight.

You could be right that a Kabayel vs Parker fight might not be good but I'd have to respectfully disagree. I think Kabayel has one of the most exciting styles currently at heavyweight. Parker may box but Kabayel will be on him the whole fight.
Would be a great fight. If JP has regained his power via his increased size, Kabayel would be there in front of him the whole night. JP needs a KO against a quality opponent. I'm tired of all these fighters recycling one another. Let's have some new and exciting match-ups. AJ/ZZ or DDD would be good.
https://www.instagram.com/joeboxerparker...eJhsip5ns/