Warriors
die, same team same result, year in year out..

the warriors need to adopt the doggies attitude, ugly, hard, dirty and feisty..
and Big Players! Ok, Fai, I give you that it's the same ole, same ole with the Warriors year in and year out. So, what do they need to change in order to change?
they needed to sign frank Pritchard for 2 years..senior forwards like that don't come easy, experienced, bearded and unshaved

kasiano & Pritchard drive the doggies pack like crazy.. the warriors have young heads but lack something
Thepaulz, looks like you were half right. According to nrl360, they are getting rid of Cappy and getting Kearney instead of Cleary. That's a huge U-turn for Jim Doyle, who backed Cappy. He'll spin it and say the Board decided, or that this was a once in a lifetime to get Kearney. Let's see if Doyle denies the rumours about Kearney...
Oh No! Kearney is the last person I wanted to ever see coach the warriors I don't rate him at all. Hiring Kearney is taking a huge backward step. I hope like hell that it is just a rumour!
Kearney didn't do well with the Eels, but fantastic with the Kiwi's. Doyle came out today supporting Cappy and squashing the Kearney rumours.
They always deny the rumours but generally they end up being true.
Yeah, like Tomkins not coming to the Warriors, then coming. I don't think it's just Doyle's decision. It's the boards, and more to the point, Eric Watson's.
OK, my trusty Warrior advisors, who's gonna play #6? The choices are: 1) Leuleui, 2) Robson, 3) Lolohea, or 4) Lino. Please advise, as every day my anxiety increases. I also read reports today that the Warriors tried to get Jamie Soward, but opted for Robson.
Damn! I would have way preferred Soward over Robson even though Soward is a bit of a sook ?