Warriors
BREAKING NEWS: The warriors practice was delayed today after the players found suspicious white powdery substance on the field, the head coach called in the police forensic experts to investigate the white powder substance unknown to warriors players was the try line.
practice was resumed after investigators decided that the team was unlikely to encounter the substance again this season..lol
Lol that is a good one!
Yeah, yeah, Fai. Kick a team when they're down. Speaking of, we could use a kicker! Anyway, Thepaulz, not sure how Steve Price got on as a captain and how they placed with him. To me, I don't care if they didn't like him, but did they play well with him as captain? With Mannering, they like him, but don't play well, at least at the end of the year. A glaring problem that many people say is that he doesn't talk to the team when they are getting trounced. Then it's the same problem over and over again. Try after try. Need Hoffman as VC. Truth be told, they quit on Mannering, for the second time, despite his leadership by example approach.

Sick of tired of Cappy talking about the inexperience. Excuses, excuses. Yes, the forwards did ok, not great, and yes, it was the backs. But who are we talking about? Shauny J and Townsend went well. It's the centres and wingers. Cappy has had all year to straighten that out, but hasn't.
Die 20 more years Sad
Rumour has it Cappy could be gone and Ivan Cleary could be back. The problem is what Hoffman said, difference between our culture and that of the good oz teams is they are passionate about the game and the championship, where only a handful if not even that are like that from here....until that changes we will continue to be mud....u can see we are already trying to head the way of the storm, RTS, Luke and SJ, our version of there top 3, get couple decent centres and wingers we will be fine. Hence the reason I think they chasing Cleary to bring back the attacking side that we have lost.
Thanks Thepaulz. Always like to hear your opinion. I heard last week that there was no truth to the Cleary rumour, that Doyle said he's sticking with Cappy and didn't want all this chopping and changing each year. If we do end up with Cleary, we end up with a coach who might get the wooden spoon this weekend. Cappy and Cleary. Like for like? I think our fortunes changed with Doyle. He wants tough, championship type players.

To me, the centres and wingers are the problem, especially Manu. No edge cover, poor defence. Might want to put Lolo on the wing with Manu (after he gets a stern talking to). Centres? Kata and Hurrell for their offence and hope for the best on defence? Forwards are fine, just need to harden up. On paper, it's good. On effort and professionalism, another story.
I have heard that the meeting between Cleary and Doyle was a secret meeting but nonetheless if Cleary does come maybe we get Dean Whare? Will be a great acquisition to our centres but can only dream.
Would make Doyle a liar for saying he's sticking with Cappy. Was the meeting with Cleary before he made that statement. If so, I guess Gould lost his recruit in Cleary.

Thepaulz, who do you see playing 6 next year?
Cleary will never be back at the Warriors for two reasons, they don't want him and he doesn't want them
Warriors line-up for 2016:

1. RTS
2. Lolo
3. Kata
4. Hurrell (an inshape Hurrell)
5. Manu
6. Leuleui
7. Shauny J
8. Lillyman
9. Luke
10. Matulino
11. Thompson