Joseph Parker
(02-02-2016, 10:20 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: He should get himself on a Joshua undercard in England, against a Brit and steal the show.

Who would he fight though?

David Price could be a good option, though not without risk, as that man's right hand is still lethal
Price would be a good match he'd win but I'm not sure we'll Price again, damaged goods. Whyte to see how he fares against him, Hughie Fury would be ideal and with enough notice might take it, even Sexton is quite well respected in England. I think there's too much emphasis on guys with a rating, I mean some of these guys in top 30-40 are just glorified sparring partners who have inflated records. He needs to be in there with someone who thinks they're gonna burst his bubble.
A guy like Sexton, Dallas or even Sprott would be ideal for that situation. They don't need to be a world-beater as they're only there to serve a purpose: make JP look good against a known fighter to hype a future AJ fight
I'm not sure about Sprott, his best days are long, long gone. Tom Dallas never had it.
Within 2 weeks we should know

I also would not be surprised to see JP face Takam for an eliminator this year. I think Joshua will turn it down

-Kiwi
Why does AJ turn Takam down kiwi?
AJ has never come close to fighting a Top-20 fighter - let alone someone like Takam.

His Whyte fight exposed some big holes in his defense, etc.

Team Joshua will want to take it slower and get him better prepared.

Parker on the other hand will grab the chance.

I see a Parker/ Takam eliminator fight before Sept this year.

-Kiwi
Oh Kiwi, you're gonna make Sham very angry with those comments. AJ is his boy.

Haye is calling out AJ now. I think AJ wouldn't have any trouble with Takam, but Haye might be a different story. With AJ, speed would be the problem, plus Haye's got some power.

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/david-haye-says-he-just-wants-to-give-fans-the-fights-they-want-talks-up-potential-showdown-with-anthony-joshua/52208
AJ will likely fight some good money-making UK fights in the next 6 months - but not Takam yet

Thus leaving the window open for Parker.

But the problem is - Parker has no real profile - in UK or USA. That could be a real problem going forward.

-Kiwi
(02-03-2016, 07:03 PM)Kiwi Wrote: AJ has never come close to fighting a Top-20 fighter - let alone someone like Takam.

His Whyte fight exposed some big holes in his defense, etc.

Team Joshua will want to take it slower and get him better prepared.

Parker on the other hand will grab the chance.

I see a Parker/ Takam eliminator fight before Sept this year.

-Kiwi

Your delusional and obsessed with the alphabet ratings.