SBW vs Chauncey
I don't know, SBW may be able to stop Chauncy. Honestly, Chauncy is all defense, and has no power or speed. Very disrespectful to SBW, and he'll pay. Thanks for the link, Daneo.
I reckon Chauncey was ok, he spoke the unvarnished truth.. He's here to f##k the boy up.... SBW is good at "games" this is where u find out that boxing is more than a "game". The lesson started with Botha, exam tonight...
I think SBW will go ok. Chauncy sure knows how to hype a fight. Parker should have fought him early on. Too late now.
Thumbs Down 
I disagree, if Chauncey was to beat SBW then a Welliver/Parker fight is on the cards.
Possible, but I don't know what Chauncy offers Parker or Duco.  At least Pettaway and Costa  offered unbeaten or once beaten records.
Fluffed up records is all they have going for them.
Right, but what does Chauncy have? He lost to Tank Williams, whom Parker easily beat. Look, I like Chauncy a lot, he's my main man, but right now he's good for late replacements and fighting the local bully. No more competitive matches left. He's done. He lost his trainer, Joe Hipp, and doesn't get in shape enough to break 300 pounds.
I said if, and its a big if, he beats SBW there's money to be made over this part of the world not only a stay busy fight for Parker but there's Tua and Cameron (who never seem done). Meehan Snr and Come backing Alex Leapii. If he loses to SBW it'll be Willis Meehan in a 6 round show starter.
Tua and Cameron. Done. Meehan is too old to be fighting Chauncy. Needs to make his move now and fight a de Mori for the OZ title. Or another top ten guy. Yeah, Chauncy vs Willis Meehan works.
I really like Lucas Browne and have a lot of respect for him but don't rate him on the world stage. What happens to Lucas rep if SBW knocks him out in a couple of rounds?
To be fair I know someone who has delt with SBW's management team and from what I was told (and it's not hairsay, it's the truth) I don't really trust or believe anything that happens around the SBW camp! It's sad but true