Heavyweight Division
I'm hoping that the Whyte/Rivas card is on Sky Pop Up or that I can get it live streamed. Would watch Pacman/Thurman, but more interested in the heavys.
Fan pass
I could live stream but sick of stalling in middle of action
(07-18-2019, 09:29 PM)justafan Wrote: Rivas was behind against Bryant Jennings until the stoppage. He needs to stop Whyte in the UK to win. I see him getting stopped as soon as decides to trade with Whyte.
If Del boy can't KO Szpilka I think the Poll wins. He's a smart boxer.
Also have Pricey stopping Allen. Good card but not sure I'll be paying $35 for it. If it was $20 I would happily pay

Rivas was officially ahead. Agreed on the Szpilka fight though.
(07-19-2019, 08:10 AM)African Monkey Wrote:
(07-18-2019, 09:29 PM)justafan Wrote: Rivas was behind against Bryant Jennings until the stoppage. He needs to stop Whyte in the UK to win. I see him getting stopped as soon as decides to trade with Whyte.
If Del boy can't KO Szpilka I think the Poll wins. He's a smart boxer.
Also have Pricey stopping Allen. Good card but not sure I'll be paying $35 for it. If it was $20 I would happily pay

Rivas was officially ahead. Agreed on the Szpilka fight though.

Sorry my memory is shite but I thought I read somewhere that he was ahead on the cards but I'd back you over me. I watched it and thought it was a bit of a hard to score frustrating contest until Rivas got the job done.
I love the card I'm just not sure it's worth $35 in NZ early on a Sunday morning. It's on ppv not pop up Die. I was hoping the same as you!
Im not sure what pop up is, but im not a sky customer so just pay via Fan Pass- is that what you do?
Sky Pop Up is the free Sky channel, which sometimes shows boxing events, especially Hearn's. I think non Sky customers pay Fan Pass. As a Sky guy, I've never done Fan Pass.

Am I correct in saying that Sky is charging $35 each for Pacman/Thurman, and then Whyte/Rivas? On the same day???
U are correct
Pity they didn't do a deal on both
(07-19-2019, 06:47 PM)bart Wrote: Pity they didn't do a deal on both

That's what I was hoping for. I ended up doing the heavys. Starts at 5AM so I'll tape it.
Looks like I'm the only one on here getting Pacquiao v Thurman haha.