Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua- IBF World Championship Title, O2 Arena, April 9th
(04-11-2016, 08:01 PM)diehard Wrote: Exactly.  Drove me crazy when JP did that.  And KB should know better than to mouth instructions that aren't easily understood.  Never been a trainer, but I'd guess you'd give very basic, easy to understand instructions in between rounds like, "move your head" or "double jab" or "keep your right up," and then maybe reinforce it during the round.  But NEVER, EVER say anything to your fighter where he'd need to turn around and look at you to comprehend it.  NEVER AGAIN JP and KB.  Please.

With Stiverne, I thought he'd really turned a corner against Arreola, looked great, got rid of his weaknesses, but against Wilder he was lethargic.  Some people say he was not feeling well or injured.  And his last fight with Rossy was not that good.  He only fights once or twice a year, and he's lucky to keep his  WBC#2 ranking.

Stiverne is also almost 40 and has always been on the chubby side, i think he's past his prime tbhq

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua- IBF World Championship Title, O2 Arena, April 9th - Infern0 - 04-11-2016, 10:14 PM