Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua- IBF World Championship Title, O2 Arena, April 9th
(04-11-2016, 03:16 PM)shamrock Wrote: Joes mindset is controlled by his corner which is the difference to me.

I thought this was a real positive early on in Joes career, but yes, as time goes on he needs to be able to react quickly on his own without having to tie up and look to the corner. 

I still think it's not a huge issue, unless he is getting mixed messages from the corner. Barry (on the footage I've seen) only picks one or two things, and it's more often than not, telling JP to lead in with a double jab, setting up his right. Basic stuff, but if it's basic, it's not going to muddle up the brain of a fighter high on adrenaline. 

During the fight, Barry tends to only tell Parker to slow down at times, and backs up this in the corner breaks letting him know what to setup with. 

Apart from all that, I'm sure we will find out what they have been working on come May, and I'm sure you can't wait either sham.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua- IBF World Championship Title, O2 Arena, April 9th - NakiFan - 04-11-2016, 04:49 PM