Charles Martin vs. Anthony Joshua- IBF World Championship Title, O2 Arena, April 9th

I see Nigel Benn's son is debuting on the undercard, interesting. Anybody know what kind of am career he had?
AJ is going to try and spark Martin out early and he very well could do that but the way I see it the longer the fight goes on the better Martin will look and the worse AJ will look. Is anyone taking up SKY's Two Fight $50 offer ?
Nah, I'm hoping one of you very generous guys or dolls will be putting up some live streaming???
I have no doubt that if it goes late Martin's high altitude training will kick in. Joshua needs to get him early.
No but does anyone know if any pubs in Auck CBD will have AJ v Martin on and roughly what time the main even starts our time? thanks in advance
I love Pac Man but another fight with Bradley just makes me tired. Don't think he has come back the same since the Marquez fight.
Just wish he had of fought Mayweather earlier so we really no the answer, not saying Pac Man would have won but would have been much more interesting
(04-05-2016, 06:11 PM)justafan Wrote: No but does anyone know if any pubs in Auck CBD will have AJ v Martin on and roughly what time the main even starts our time? thanks in advance

The UK is 11 hours behind, so assuming the fight starts between 10-11pm GMT, it would mean 9/10am here. Ive only heard of the dark horse over the shore who are definatly showing it. Ive asked the right track on fort street and am waiting on a reply, they always have boxing in there and it opens early so fingers crossed.
I'm picking Bradley to Win and Win Well he's so motivated and hungry for this where as Pacman I don't really know how bad he wants this ? Bradley is a very good Fighter.
(04-04-2016, 07:23 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I see Nigel Benn's son is debuting on the undercard, interesting. Anybody know what kind of am career he had?

Not sure but he is massively hyped already in the UK. I saw him on the pads this week at an open session and he is mega fast and powerful. Whether he can translate that to a live body we will see on Saturday! I'll be looking with one eye open as pub crawl to the O2 starts at 12 Smile