Jacobs/Ryder. Sunday. Free. SKY
SKY SPORT 3, Channel 53.  Starts at 2:30-6:30.  I think NZ and OZ have been blocked out on the DAZN, but you can get it in NZ if you have SKY for FREE.
Daniel Jacobs 166.9 vs. John Ryder 167
(WBA super middleweight eliminator)

Johnny Fisher 237 vs. Gabriel Enguema 231.7
Felix Cash 159.6 vs. Magomed Madiev 159.1
Ellie Scotney 121.2 vs. Jorgelina Guanini 119.6
Austin Williams 161.4 vs. Javier Francisco Maciel 166.3
Hopey Price 125 vs. Ricado Roman 124.6
Cyrus Pattinson 150.2 vs. Evgenii Vazem 150.9
Shiloh DeFreitas 143.6 vs. Alexey Tukhtarov 143.4

Venue: Alexandra Palace
Promoter: Matchroom
Jacobs-Ryder Final Press Conference

Daniel Jacobs: “I’m a decorated fighter, one bad performance doesn’t define my career. This whole notion of my career is done if I don’t win, I get that the importance of this fight is to put us back into title contention. My career is far from over, I have a lot more that I want to continue and accomplish, I want to be able to have that hall of fame talk that me and my trainer have always talked about since we laced the first pair of gloves in my first professional fight.

“For me this is more motivation to know that people think this way and it’s so cruel and harsh to fighters with one loss, that’s more motivation for me to go inside that ring and to put it all on the line. I understand the importance of this fight and to put me back into position which I want to create history.”

John Ryder: “It’s a fight I’ve been craving for a long time, I know your [Eddie] ears have been on fire when the phone’s been ringing and Tony’s been on the case but listen, you’ve delivered. A massive name in the UK and on my doorstep at Ally Pally, it doesn’t get much bigger than this for me.”
Jacobs-Ryder Undercard Results

Unbeaten heavyweight Johnny Fisher (5-0, 4 KOs) went the distance for the first time against Gabriel Enguema (10-12, 6 KOs) in the Jacobs-Ryder co-feature on Saturday night at London’s Alexandra Palace. Fisher was cut over the left eye from a head clash in round one and it was a slow-paced six rounds after that with Fisher winning 59-55. Fourth straight loss for Enguema.

In a clash of unbeaten middleweight contenders, Felix Cash (15-0, 10 KOs) was knocked down twice and had a point deduction but still managed to get a ten round unanimous decision over Magomed Madiev (15-1-2, 4 KOs) in a clash for the WBC International title. Madiev dropped Cash with a left hook in round two and Cash survived Madiev’s follow-up barrage. Cash had some good rounds, but Madiev floored Cash again in round ten. Cash was then deducted a point for holding. Scores were 95-92, 95-92, 94-93. Cash is rated WBO #8, IBF #14, while Madiev sits at WBA #3.

Female super bantamweight Ellie Scotney (4-0, 0 KOs) edged Jorgelina Guanini (9-4-2, 1 KO) over ten rounds for the WBA International crown. Scores were 96-94, 96-94, 95-94..

Undefeated Texas middleweight Austin ‘Ammo’ Williams (10-0, 7 KOs) stopped Javier Francisco Maciel (33-16, 23 KOs) in round six. Williams dropped Maciel in round one and finished him with two more knockdowns in round six.

Unbeaten super bantamweight Hopey Price (7-0, 2 KOs) won by fourth round TKO over Ricardo Roman (14-13-3, 5 KOs). Roman down in rounds one and four.

Other Results:
Cyrus Pattinson W6 Evgenii Vazem (welterweight)
Shiloh Defreitas W6 Alexey Tukhtarov (welterweight)
Ryder upsets Jacobs in WBA eliminator

Hometown hero John Ryder (31-5, 17 KOs) won a twelve round split decision over two-time middleweight world champion Daniel Jacobs (37-4, 30 KOs) in a WBA super middleweight eliminator on Saturday night at Alexandra Palace in London. Jacobs easily outboxed Ryder over the first six rounds. Ryder woke up in round seven and a fight broke out. Ryder had the upper hand from rounds seven to nine. The last three rounds were close. Scores were 115-113, 115-113 Ryder, 115-113 Jacobs.