Benn/Algieri. DAZN. Sunday.
Yep, the Benn/Algieri fight is on DAZN starting at 7AM Sunday, NZ time.
https://fightnews.com/benn-algieri-make-weight/125507
Benn-Algieri Final Press Conference

Welterweights Conor Benn and Chris Algieri faced off at the final press conference ahead of Saturday’s action at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, live worldwide on DAZN. The WBA Continental title is on the line.

Conor Benn: “I know Algieri’s going to come in there to win, I’ll exploit his mistakes because I see holes in his armor. I’m just ready to fight man, I always get like this during fight week, get intense and animated – ready to go. I want to get in there Saturday night and iron someone out…people say he can’t punch but anyone with 8oz gloves can punch. I’m well prepared, I’m not concerned about what he brings to the table because I know what I can do.”

Chris Algieri: “I’ve been around this game a long time and I’ve been in with the elite of the elite, I’ve been on both sides of the table. At the end of the day, skills pay the bills and experience kills, so we’re coming in here with our experience, our skills, and we’re going to utilize that plan to find a victory.”

Undisputed women’s lightweight champion Katie Taylor meets Firuza Sharipova in the co-feature.

Katie Taylor: “I’m very aware of the challenge on Saturday night, I haven’t overlooked Sharipova at all, I know what she brings, and I’m prepared for whatever comes my way Saturday night. I’m also aware that there’s so many big fights out there for me, the bigger names that could possibly happen next year, so I’ve got to get through Saturday night first and focus on the bigger fights ahead.

Firuza Sharipova: I have a great respect for Katie Taylor. She’s been my idol all the time but I’m coming here to win.
welter Conor Benn 19 0 0
S
Chris Algieri 25 3 0
World Boxing Association Continental Welter Title

light Katie Taylor 19 0 0
S
Firuza Sharipova 14 1 0
World Boxing Council World Female Light Title
World Boxing Association World Female Light Title (supervisor: Shivana Inalsingh)
International Boxing Federation World Female Light Title
World Boxing Organisation World Female Light Title

super light Robbie Davies Jr 21 3 0
S
Henry Lundy 31 9 1
vacant World Boxing Association Continental Super Light Title

super feather Joe Cordina 13 0 0
S
Miko Khatchatryan 13 0 0
World Boxing Association Continental Super Feather Title

middle Caoimhin Agyarko 9 0 0
S
Noe Larios Jr 14 0 0
Great job by Benn- looked brilliant
Katie looks tired...maybe her peak has past her- she still has the skills to defeat most but feel a loss is on itsway very soon
Yeah, Benn looked the goods. I think he's ready for a title shot. Katie, I thought she lost several fights ago when she got beaten up pretty well (can't remember the name, an African American I think). She was lucky to get the win. She's also 35.

Bring on the Lomo fights in three hours!!!
Benn destroys Algieri in four

Unbeaten welterweight Conor “The Destroyer” Benn (20-0, 13 KOs) scored an impressive fourth round knockout against 37-year-old former WBO junior welter champion Chris Algieri (25-4, 9 KOs) on Saturday night at the M&S Bank Arena in Liverpool, England. Benn dropped Algieri with a cuffing shot round two and then knocked him out cold with a right hand in round four. Time was 2:58.

Undisputed female welterweight champion Katie Taylor (20-0, 6 KOs) successfully defended her WBC, WBA, IBF, and WBO crowns against WBA mandatory challenger Firuza Sharipova (14-2, 8 KOs). Scores were 98-92, 97-92 96-93.

Former European, British and Commonwealth super lightweight champion Robbie Davies Jr (22-3, 15 KOs) scored a quick second round KO over Philadelphia’s “Hammerin'” Hank Lundy (31-9-1, 14 KOs) to win the vacant WBA Continental title. Davies knocked Lundy through the ropes in round two to end it. Time was 1:23.

IBF #5, WBA #12 super featherweight Joe ‘The Welsh Wizard’ Cordina (14-0, 8 KOs) took a one-sided ten round unanimous decision over Miko Khatchatryan (13-1, 7 KOs). Scores were 100-90, 98-92, 98-92