Arely Mucino 111.8 vs. Jacky Calvo 112
William Zepeda vs. John Vincent Moralde
Alejandro Reyes 139.8 vs. Osmel Mayorga 144.2
Jorge Chavez 130 vs. Gilberto Aguilar 130
Asa Stevens 121.6 vs. Felix Vasquez 121.2

Venue: Honda Center, Anaheim, California
Promoter: Golden Boy
TV: DAZN
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/jaime-munguia-vs-gabriel-rosado-weights/205452
Munguia defeats Rosado in war

Unbeaten WBC and WBO #1, WBA #4, IBF #9 middleweight Jaime Munguia (38-0, 30 KOs) won an exciting twelve round unanimous decision over WBA #4, WBC #9, WBO #11 rated super middleweight “King” Gabriel Rosado (26-13-1, 15 KOs) on Saturday night at the Honda Center in Anaheim, California. Rosado landed a lot of clean shots, but Munguia’s power combination punching and non-stop work rate won him most the rounds. Scores were 118-110, 119-109, 117-111.
Never seen a fighter like Rosado lose so many rounds but look so good. He put some good shots on Munguia and had him in trouble a few times. Great fight!
Munguia, Rosado quotes

Jaime Munguia: “I didn’t think that Rosado would last that long in the ring. He was very resilient, but I think I showed in the ninth round and on that I was dominating the fight. I am happy we were able to take the victory today. Now, I want to go back to the gym, work on a few things and fight for a world title eliminator or a world championship at 160.”

Gabriel Rosado: “I think I did all I could to win, the scorecards are bullshit. I won the fight.”