Garcia/Martin. Sunday. DAZN
Yep, get on DAZN and see the Garcia/Martin fight, starting at 12:30 tomorrow.
Mikey, Martin, Soto, Bomba make weight

Mikey Garcia 143.6 vs. Sandor Martin 144
(145lb catchweight, ten-rounds, non-title)

Elwin Soto 107.8 vs. Jonathan “Bomba” Gonzalez 108
(WBO light flyweight title)
Marc Castro 129.6 vs. Angel Luna 130.4
Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez 109.2 vs. Jose Alejandro Burgos 110
Brock Jarvis 134.8 vs. Alejandro Frias Rodriguez 134
Oscar Alan Perez 135.2 vs. Raymundo Rios Cardiel 139.6
Nikita Ababiy 159.2 vs. Sanny Duversonne 160
Diego Pacheco 166.2 vs. Lucas de Abreu 166.4
Charlie Sheehy 134.2 vs. Luciano Ramos 137.8
Venue: Chukchansi Park, Fresno, California
Promoter: Matchroom
TV: DAZN
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/mikey-garcia-vs-sandor-martin-official-weights-for-saturday/189945
Mikey-Martin Undercard Results

Unbeaten WBA #2, WBO #4, WBC #8 light flyweight Jesse “Bam” Rodriguez (14-0, 10 KOs) scored a fourth round knockout over Jose Alejandro Burgos (18-5-1, 15 KOs). Two knockdowns ended it. Time was 1:23. Rodriguez was originally slated to challenge WBA champion Esteban Bermudez, but that bout fell through and he took it out on Burgos.

Unbeaten Australian super featherweight Brock Jarvis (20-0, 18 KOs) urvived a hellacious round two to win by fifth round TKO against Alejandro Frias (13-5-2, 6 KOs). Frias nearly had Jarvis out of there in round two, but Jarvis rebounded in round three and got the referee’s stoppage in round five. Time was 2:04.

In a clash between unbeaten super middleweights, Diego Pacheco (13-0, 10 KOs) battered Lucas de Abreu (12-1, 11 KOs) for eight rounds and got a referee’s stoppage with 39 seconds left in the bout.

Unbeaten middleweight Nikita “White Chocolate” Ababiy (11-0, 6 KOs) scored a workmanlike eight round unanimous decision over Sanny Duversonne (11-5-2, 8 KOs). Scores were 80-72, 79-73, 77-75.

Other Results:
Charlie Sheehy TKO4 Luciano Ramos (lightweight)
Oscar Alan Perez W4 Raymundo Rios (super lightweight)
Bomba Gonzalez dethrones WBO champ Soto

9:1 underdog Jonathan “Bomba” Gonzalez (25-3-1, 14 KOs) outboxed and dethroned WBO light flyweight champion Elwin Soto (19-2, 13 KOs) via twelve round split decision on Saturday night in the Mikey-Martin co-feature at the outdoor Chukchansi Park baseball stadium in Fresno, California. Soto pressed the action while Gonzalez boxed, moved, and largely frustrated him. Scores were 116-112, 116-112 Gonzalez, 116-112 Soto.
Another huge upset:

Stunner: Sandor Martin defeats Mikey Garcia

In a shocking upset, European super lightweight champion Sandor Martin (39-2, 13 KOs) won a ten round majority decision over four-division world champion Mikey Garcia (40-2 30 KOs) on Saturday night at the outdoor Chukchansi Park baseball stadium in Fresno, California. Mikey, who hadn’t fought for nearly 600 days, looked sluggish and never got untracked, while 25:1 underdog Martin was simply sharper. Scores were 95-95, 97-93, 97-93. The bout was fought at a 145lb catchweight.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/190076/190076
What a moron. His corner was telling him he was losing the fight.

Mikey: I thought I was winning the fight

Four-division world champion Mikey Garcia weighed in on his shock loss to Sandor Martin after the fight.

“I thought it was a good fight, you know, he fought a very good fight, he was boxing. I thought I did what was necessary, to close the gap, putting the pressure, looking for the fight. He was the one moving around, running around a lot. He was able to counter a few times but I was the one actively looking for the fight. I thought I was ahead on the cards. You know, it is what it is. There’s three judges and they decided he was the one winning the fight.

“I’m not bruised up. He didn’t put a beating on me, but it was a good, competitive fight. I thought I was winning the fight in a close matchup but, like I said, the judges saw it the other way around.

“I knew he was a very good boxer. I’ve seen some of these films, and I know he can box. That’s why I kept being the aggressor coming forward, But I couldn’t be reckless either because he was looking for those counters. I still thought I did enough to win the rounds being that I was the aggressor looking for the fight. He kept moving around using the ring. The judges this time thought that he was the one in control when I felt I was the one in control.

“I can definitely consider a rematch. I think two more rounds will probably be more beneficial. I thought I was coming on a little bit better in the later rounds, but there’s no excuses. That’s the way it is.”
That was a shocker, I heard sandor was decent but even so
Did you not see it, Infern0? Yeah, Sandor countered and moved well. Kudo's to him. But Garcia offered nothing. 25-1 underdog.