Eubanks Jr/Muratov. SKY. Free.
SKY SPORT 3.  Channel 53.  7:30-10:30AM tomorrow morning (Sunday).  NZ time
Undercard fights listed in thread:

https://www.boxingnews24.com/2021/10/chris-eubank-jr-vs-anatoli-muratov-final-press-conference-quotes-photos/
Weights from London

Chris Eubank Jr 163.3 vs. Anatoli Muratov 162.9
David Avanesyan 145.9 vs. Liam Taylor 146.2

Venue: SSE Arena, London
Promoter: Wasserman Boxing
TV: Sky Sports (UK)
cool will try to get up
Record it, bart.  Interestingly, the guy he was supposed to fight who got Covid was ranked #14.  Muratov is ranked 6th in the WBA.
Eubank fight off after foe fails medical

The British Boxing Board of Control (BBBofC) having raised concerns over Anatoli Muratov’s pre-fight medicals, he is now unable to fight in tonight’s bout with Chris Eubank Jr. at the SSE Arena, Wembley. With the remaining time frame allowing no possibility of finding a replacement opponent of suitable quality, Eubank will not be appearing on tonight’s card.

The European welterweight championship fight between David Avanesyan and Liam Taylor has been elevated to the top of the card.

Eubank posted the following on social media: “The fight is off. My opponent failed a medical exam. I’ll now box later this month. Apologies to everyone that bought tickets. Nobody is more disappointed than me. Life continues to throw these obstacles at me, but I’m a man of faith. In the end, everything will work out how it’s supposed to.
Avanesyan crushes Taylor in two

European welterweight champion David Avanesyan (28-3-1, 16 KOs) destroyed Liam Taylor (23-2-1, 11 KOs) in two rounds on Saturday night at the SSE Arena in London, England. After Avanesyan dropped Taylor in round one, they went toe-to-toe in round two. Taylor was rocked by an Avanesyan left hook and the bout was quickly waved off.

Unbeaten cruiserweight Richard Riakporhe (12-0, 10 KOs) took a hard fought eight round unanimous decision over Krzystof Twardowski (9-3, 6 KOs). Riakporhe floored Twardowski in round eight. The referee scored it 79-72. Riakporhe will now fight in a world title eliminator for an unidentified sanctioning body in November.

Pro debuting female amateur standout Ebonie Jones took a one-sided six round decision over the much taller Vaida Maisokaitie (2-11-4, 1 KO) în a featherweight bout. Referee had it 59-55.

In an English super middleweight title eliminator, Germaine Brown (10-0, 3 KOs) outpointed Jamal Le Doux (8-2, 4 KOs) over ten rounds. Referee scored it 99-92.

Unbeaten cruiserweight Mikael Lawal (14-0, 8 KOs) stopped Benoit Huber (7-2, 5 KOs) in round three. Lawal staggered Huber and the referee immediately stopped it.