Fury/Wilder III
Such a great fight, I had high hopes of Wilders redemption but as a Fury fan I'm happy and as a heavyweight fan even happier, what a great showcase for boxing.
It just shows how great each fighter was and that wilder was a true champion.
Yes Fury won and closes the door on the trilogy but also fitting Wilder socks rose after a warrior performance-
Really good fight. Wilder doesn't have much beyond his right hand. Hope he recovers well.

AND! Robert Helenius dismantled Adam Kownacki! The stoppage was super weird, but it was really all over so doesn't matter terribly.
I think a focused Wilder has alot to upset the division, I think Joshua should avoid him at all costs.
I think Wilder is 36 or so. Would love for him to have one last great fight. What a warrior. Almost had Fury several times. I thought Wilder was wobbly off and on since Round 3. Fury really targeted that ear.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/tyson-fury-stops-deontay-wilder-boxing-results/189550
They said Wilder was 35 in the broadcast. Wilder really didn't have Fury at all beyond the knock downs in round 4. A few glancing blows here and there. Fury had Wilder wobbled almost every round. Every time Wilder threw a wild left he stopped with his arm extended across himself and the side of his head exposed. Fury didn't have anywhere else to hit.

That being said. His size and power make him truly formidable. Dodge is right about Joshua needing to avoid Wilder. Though I am starting to think Joshua is a bit broken.
True. Wilder will be 36 in a fortnight. Fury gave him a beating. Laying on him, good fighting inside, really monstered him. I thought Wilder caught him and hurt him at the end of a couple of the middle rounds. Fury is a masterful fighter. He just knows how to fight. How about a fight with AJ if he loses to Usyk again? Two broken fighters for one last hurrah.

BTW, anyone notice Parker in Fury's changing room before the fight?
Lennox Lewis weighs in:

https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/189562/189562
(10-10-2021, 09:19 PM)diehard Wrote: True.  Wilder will be 36 in a fortnight.  Fury gave him a beating.  Laying on him, good fighting inside, really monstered him.  I thought Wilder caught him and hurt him at the end of a couple of the middle rounds.  Fury is a masterful fighter.  He just knows how to fight.  How about a fight with AJ if he loses to Usyk again?  Two broken fighters for one last hurrah.

BTW, anyone notice Parker in Fury's changing room before the fight?
Yeah mate saw him there and Taylor Barry in the Fury corner