Tim Tszyu v Dennis Hogan
Hi everyone,
I'm really keen to watch the entire Tim Tszyu v Dennis Hogan card but it doesn't appear there is a legitimate way to do this from NZ.
If anyone has let's say "a magic site" Dodgy to watch from can they please DM me?
Many thanks in advance!
There's this:

https://trainraceinspire.com/advert/live-free-tszyu-vs-hogan-fight-time-odds-tv-channel-and-live-stream/
Thanks mate, had a quick flick through that and it may be a bit over my head.
I used to use VIP Sports but can't seem to work it anymore. I got excited when I saw it was on Dazn but seems like that is only the US.
The annoying thing is I would actually pay for this card but doesn't seem to be a way to in NZ. I've rung the Main Event helpline before for another card and they told me it wasn't possible to book outside of Australia
They're advertising like crazy on OZ tv, but it may only be for OZ. One of the posters has some kind of Sports live streaming hook-up, but can't remember the name. I'll see if I can find it. In the meantime, maybe someone can get on and identify it. I took a quick look when it was mentioned months ago, and they seemed to have everything sports wise. Maybe starts with a K from memory...
Can't find it. Help, someone...
Are you thinking of Kayo? You need a VPN and pretty sure they don't have the ppv events as Main Event have the rights.
If you are clued up enough to have the VPN or live in Oz apparently Kayo is a pretty good service.
It's been annoying watching the NRL all weekend and seeing this card advertised constantly but not being able to see it.
The last one was on Spark Sport ppv but think that was only because of Bowyn Morgan as can't see it on Spark this time
Yes, it was Kayo. Sorry I can't help. I usually don't watch his fights because the main event doesn't come on until about midnight (NZ time) and it usually costs $40 or so.

Not the same, but I'm sure Eastside Forum will be doing the round by round. Otherwise, watch it with me on youtube tomorrow. Hope something comes thru for you.
It's on Sky!!!!!!! Sky sport 3
Just got your message. Excellent. I usually look, but just assumed from your message that SKY wasn't covering it. Anyway, I'm recording it for viewing tomorrow. Many thanks!
Tszyu stops Hogan in five rounds

By Ray Wheatley – World of Boxing

Undefeated WBO #1, IBF #3, WBC #11 light middleweight Tim Tszyu (18-0, 14 KOs) dominated and stopped WBC #10 Dennis Hogan (28-4-1, 7 KOs) in round five of a bout for the WBO global title on Wednesday night at the Newcastle Entertainment Centre in Newcastle, NSW, Australia. Tszyu stalked Hogan from the opening bell and progressively broke him down, especially to the body. In round five, Tszyu blasted Hogan to the canvas with an uppercut. Hogan beat the count, but after absorbing more punishment Hogan’s corner threw in the towel. Time was 2:29.