Parker/Chisora
Too right kiwi. And we're less than two weeks away. Surely Hearn/Mr Higgins would have started to sell us some PPV by now.
Gotta be the worst buildup I've seen

Is it because of the Omicron variant in the UK?

Maybe crowd restrictions are on the cards? Who knows?
kiwi, I'm gonna find some sh*t for you on this fight. It's not right.
Derek Chisora Will Push Hard To End Joseph Parker Inside The Distance

BY BOXINGSCENE STAFF
Published Wed Nov 24, 2021, 12:59 PM EST
Heavyweight contender Derek Chisora is going to press hard to knock former WBO world champion Joseph Parker out in their upcoming rematch.

Chisora, who dropped Parker in the first round of their May bout, lost a close twelve round split decision.

The rematch takes place on December 18 at the Manchester Arena.

Chisora is working with veteran coach David Coldwell, who prepared the 37-year-old veteran for his 2019 blowout of Artur Spilzka.

"Training wise it’s been amazing, we’ve got a lot of fighters in there. They always say you don’t finish learning, you learn every day, and if you don’t want to learn every day you’re a fool. I’ve come today to learn more. When I go in the gym, the first day I went back, I told him: 'I don’t come with ego or anything, so I will ask you questions like I’m a five-year-old. I’ll go back and back and keep asking you.' He understood that, so training together has been amazing. Everything he wants me to do I’m trying and I’m doing it," Chisora said.

To avoid any possibility of controversy, Chisora is not fixated on getting a decision or even reaching the final bell. He wants to do everything possible to end Parker before the end of the twelfth round.

"You’re going to see so many changes, we’re going for a stoppage to be honest with you. I know most people wonder why I’ve been talking about the refs, it’s just one of those things. We know exactly what Joseph’s going to try to do. He’s going to try and come in the later rounds and push his power and speed."
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/993611/derek-chisora-vs-joseph-parker-2-date-uk-start-time-live-stream-information-fight-undercard/
Joseph Parker reveals the key difference in rematch against Derek Chisora
Published On Tuesday, December 7, 2021By British Boxing News

A longer camp with trainer Andy Lee will be key, says Joe Parker
BetfredTV have been speaking to former WBO heavyweight champion Joseph Parker (29-2, 21KOs) ahead of his rematch with Dereck Chisora (32-11, 23KOs) at the AO Arena in Manchester on December 18.

The New Zealander revealed exactly what he feels will prove to be the difference in this return fight with 'Del-Boy'. In their first fight, on May 1st, 'WAR' Chisora lived up to his alias by dropping Parker in the first 10 seconds, but the 'Kiwi' came on strong in the later rounds to win on points.

This time around, the 29-year-old feels there is a significant factor that will prove the difference in an improved performance in the rematch, in which each fighter promises it won't reach the final bell.

Joseph Parker on what people will see differently from himself in the rematch against Derek Chisora, compared to the first fight

“In the first fight we [Andy Lee] didn’t have the longest camp together. We were all getting to know each other and then had to get ready for the fight. A longer camp this time around will be a lot more beneficial as I’m understanding a lot more what Andy is trying to teach me. I’ve been working really hard every day of every week, putting in some great work with the team I have here. A longer camp is going to be way better for me.”

Joseph Parker on what Andy Lee has added to his boxing attributes

“I had a lot in my game when I was training in Las Vegas under Kevin Barry but it’s always good to get a different view on things and a different approach. As a fighter I’m very excited because I have a lot more to give and I just needed a bit of a refreshing start and that’s what I’ve been getting from Andy. Obviously he’s been in the ring himself and he’s been a world champion, so he can teach me things that he learnt from being a fighter. I’m excited from what I’ve been seeing and feeling in the gym and I just want to put it on display.”

Joseph Parker’s prediction for his rematch with Derek Chisora

“If I do what I know I can do then it’s not going to go the distance and he feels the same way. I feel good. I feel great. There’s no short camp, there’s no issues, there’s no problems. Everything is on track so I feel like I’m going to put on a good performance. I just want to go out there and I just want to fight.”

Joseph Parker on his ambitions to be a world champion

“I just want to be involved. I know that belts are hard up at the top but I just want to be involved in the biggest fights and fight the best fighters up there. The only way to get towards the titles is by fighting the best and I know there’s a few ranked above me but firstly I just want to get [Derek] Chisora out the way in good fashion.”

Joseph Parker on whether we will see a heavyweight unification fight in the next year

“Everybody wants to see a unification fight but there’s just a lot of moving parts. There are a lot of negotiations that have to happen behind the scenes and that includes the fighters, the management, promotional teams and networks. If everyone can come together and agree then we may see a unification fight some time soon hopefully.”
It's gonna be on DAZN in the UK

What about here??
(12-09-2021, 05:22 PM)Kiwi Wrote: It's gonna be on DAZN in the UK

What about here??

Probably, but it'll cost around $40. Hope I'm wrong...
Here's more at NZ Herald. Can't get the article due to paywall. Can anyone open it??? Please???

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/patrick-mckendry-joseph-parkers-low-key-buildup-disguises-exciting-future/WZGFX2NOIOD7BPGLJWK6YJYGFI/
heavy Joseph Parker 29 2 0
S
Dereck Chisora 32 11 0

super middle Carlos Gongora 20 0 0
S
Lerrone Richards 15 0 0
International Boxing Organization World Super Middle Title

super feather Zelfa Barrett 26 1 0
S
Bruno Tarimo 26 2 2

bantam Lee McGregor 11 0 0
S
Narek Abgaryan 15 1 0
EBU European Bantam Title (supervisor: Charles Giles)

super middle Jack Cullen 20 2 1
S
Emre Cukur 18 1 0
vacant EBU European Super Middle Title (supervisor: Charles Giles)

cruiser Jordan Thompson 11 0 0
S
Clement Oppenot 5 1 0

light Rhiannon Dixon 3 0 0
S
TBA

cruiser David Nyika 1 0 0
S
TBA

super light Sandy Ryan 2 0 0
S
TBA