Parker/Chisora
Guess Chisora pays better than JJ. Or else Mr Higgins couldn't make the JJ fight happen. No way is fighting Chisora a good career move. We've been saying that JP needs to win well for a long time. He's never done it against a top 15 opponent. His only hope is that Chisora gasses.
Yep - "He doesn't win well"

The big problem of the last 4 years or so.
I support JP because he is a kiwi and seems a good bloke but sometimes his apparent lack of ambition and drive does make it hard to back him.
Same here. Had similar problems with Tua, but at least Tua had that exciting left hook and could finish. With JP, he keeps trying to re-invent himself every fight. Also why I back Fa. Average fighter, but love what he brings.
Yeah back Fa as well but thats difficult as he doesn't fight at all.... should have had a scrap since JP fight
Buatsi-Vlasov added to Parker-Chisora II

Light heavyweight contender Joshua Buatsi (15-0, 13 KOs) will face former world title challenger Maxim Vlasov (45-4, 26 KOs) on the undercard of Joseph Parker’s huge rematch with Derek Chisora at the AO Arena in Manchester on December 18, live worldwide on DAZN. Buatsi is rated in the top five of all four sanctioning bodies. Vlasov narrowly lost to Joe Smith Jr. in a WBO title shot.

Also on the card, undefeated super middleweight Lerrone Richards (15-0, 3 KOs) takes on unbeaten IBO 168lb champion Carlos Gongora (20-0, 15 KOs), super middleweight‘Little Lever’s Meat Cleaver’ Jack Cullen (20-2-1, 9 KOs) clashes with Emre Cukur (17-1, 3 KOs), and super featherweight Zelfa Barrett (26-1, 16 KOs) meets Bruno ‘The Terminator’ Tarimo (26-2-2, 5 KOs) in a final eliminator for the IBF title.
press conference
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHOjMQNWpp0
Chisora blasts officials at kickoff presser

Heavyweights Joseph Parker and Derek Chisora faced off at the kickoff press conference for their rematch on December 18 at the AO Arena in Manchester, England. Parker came off the canvas to win a split decision in May, but the charismatic Chisora definitely won Tuesday’s presser.

“I’m going to say this honest, publicly to the press and yourself Eddie that you need to get a good referee,” said Chisora. “An American referee not a British Board of Control referee because those guys in the past have stuffed me and they’ve messed me around. So if Robert Smith (BBofC general secretary) is listening, I do not want your referee to referee me for this fight.

“I know for a fact come the 18th of December we are going to war. Joseph Parker don’t scare me. He hasn’t got anything which I’m scared of. He hasn’t got power punches…I don’t know how they gave him the last fight, to be honest with you.

“100% I stand by I won that fight. I was the more pressure fighter. I was making the fight happen. All he wanted to do is just hold. The whole Kronk style, holding and resting on you. That’s what they do, which is good for them, but what I’m saying is if I have to pay somebody, you know, if I have to pay one of the judges or anything, please let me know who I have to send the money to. I’m not lying because half of the time it’s just who do I have to pay?”

Promoter Eddie Hearn quickly interjected, “Just to confirm, that won’t be happening.”

After Parker stated he expects to stop Chisora early, Chisora commented, “Listen you ain’t got a chance son. The only time you’ve got a chance is if Eddie pays the referee and the judges for you.”

Parker shot back, “Let’s make a plan. Let’s all pay the referee and judges!”
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/derek-chisora-vs-joseph-parker-undercard-press-conference-quotes-photos/177080
Manchester Arena, Manchester, Lancashire, United Kingdom
media DAZN

heavy Joseph Parker 29 2 0
S
Dereck Chisora 32 11 0

light heavy Joshua Buatsi 15 0 0
S
Maxim Vlasov 45 4 0

super middle Carlos Gongora 20 0 0
S
Lerrone Richards 15 0 0
International Boxing Organization World Super Middle Title