Parker/Chisora
Fight is booked mates organised for a bacon and egg breakfast ...really looking forward to it...love my bacon.
JP needs to win and win well- Chisora will bring the heat and JP needs to discourage him or it will be a long night.
If he can't then he isn't worthy of top 15 and shouldn't be anywhere near a title fight.
Basically if he loses he should cash in v winner of Browne v Gallen.
Go Joe make it happen
Bart - where are you gonna be? A sports bar?

I am hoping that a place in Auckland may show it. Do you know anywhere?
Kiwi, if you were mates with bart he'd serve you bacon and eggs. There'll be plenty of extra eggs because he takes them from his kids! Make sure if you go over there to have some loose change in case he charges...I'm sure the coffee and bloody mary's will be cheap.
Kiwi im in Motueka may be a bit far for choc eggs on toast.
Must be somewhere in Auck going to put it on?
Bart, thought you were in CC???
Nah mate where the sun shines Motueka top of the south
I'm seeing this fight on SKY for $40. Also seeing this fight on DAZN as part of the $3 a month membership. Since it's on Hearn's card in the UK, anybody know if NZ'ers can get the DAZN? It is being advertised on the DAZN.
Andy Lee interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5oviYnSSQk

Parker interview:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpDvC7mjBE8
Great interviews, Msreef.
(04-18-2021, 12:29 AM)diehard Wrote: I'm seeing this fight on SKY for $40.  Also seeing this fight on DAZN as part of the $3 a month membership.  Since it's on Hearn's card in the UK, anybody know if NZ'ers can get the DAZN?  It is being advertised on the DAZN.

I think you might get lucky because the fights happening outside of NZ, The fight last night was free on dazn for us even though it had a Brit in the main event and Alvarez/Saunders is free for us and that would definitely usually of been ppv.