Parker/Chisora
Won't be $40 but most likely $39.99
The old .99 marketing trick
That would be 1 cent bart. No wonder it took you so long to subscribe to DAZN. You thought it was too expensive.
Lol yes I'm cheap
Parker vs Chisora II is on Sky Arena and Sky Sport Now pay-per-view $39.95
I was 4c off!!
(12-10-2021, 11:10 AM)bart Wrote: I was 4c off!!

True, but are you gonna pay for it? Really not worth it, and the undercard is under-whelming. Normally, I just suck it up and pay, but I'm gonna have to think about this one.
I probably won't be watching it as I have other commitments, but I reckon Joseph will do well. Having David Nyika as a training partner will be really good for him. I think Joe needs to have someone to feed off
I will pay - actually looking forward to it, a chance to gauge improvements. If poor performance this time I won't be paying that sort of $ again- nor should anyone. I would still support JP but time over for ppv.
Fool me once, fool me twice, fool me...ok, it's Parker, I'll/we'll give him one more chance to come good. Truthfully, it's his power I want. Chisora walked right through him in the first fight.
Still no opponent for heavyweight knockout artist Alen ‘The Savage’ Babic (9-0, 9 KOs), who looks to make it ten knockouts from ten fights on Saturday’s Parker-Chisora undercard. Babic has been feuding with Filip Hrgovic on social media.