Whyte/Povetkin II. Sunday. DAZN.
This guy has stolen Joe's ringwalk lol
No because Whytes too shorter odds.
Cheeseman was superb in the last fight by the way, what a great fight too.
(03-28-2021, 11:57 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: No because Whytes too shorter odds.
Cheeseman was superb in the last fight by the way, what a great fight too.

So...bet on Povetkin and take the odds. That's what I'd do if I were a betting man. I think the fight is a toss up, given the issue of whether or not Whyte can come back from a brutal KO.

Saw the Yardley/Molina fight just now. Molina almost had him outta there, until he got countered. Good KO win for Yardley in the 5th.
No one's gonna want to fight Whyte - brutal display.
That's why I don't bet. I woulda put money on Povetkin, and taken the odds. And lost my money.

I agree. Who would want to fight Whyte? Well, Whyte and Hearn want Wilder in the US. That would be a great fight.
REVENGE: Whyte stops Povetkin in four

In a rematch, Dillian Whyte (28-2, 19 KOs) got his revenge by stopping Alexander Povetkin (36-3-1, 25 KOs) in the fourth round to reclaim the WBC interim heavyweight title on Saturday night at the Europa Point Sports Complex in Gibraltar. Whyte took the fight to Povetkin in round one. Both attempted to land haymakers as the bout progressed with Whyte connecting more often. Whyte finally dropped Povetkin in round four. He beat the count but the bout was waved off. Time was 2:39. The 41-year-old Povetkin seemed shaky from the get-go, possibly from contracting Covid-19 a few months ago.
Povetkin was never in the fight, and couldn't avoid any punches. He's shot, and needs to retire.
I lost money on that one, Whyte impressed me with his bravery/stupidity to just go in there and go straight to war after being knocked out cold.

A lot of people are saying Povetkin was shot or covid ruined him but I disagree he stood up to some massive power shots in the first 3 rounds and wasn't phased, shot fighters don't do that.
(03-28-2021, 01:35 PM)Infern0 Wrote: I lost money on that one, Whyte impressed me with his bravery/stupidity to just go in there and go straight to war after being knocked out cold.

A lot of people are saying Povetkin was shot or covid ruined him but I disagree he stood up to some massive power shots in the first 3 rounds and wasn't phased, shot fighters don't do that.

I agree, povetkin still looked dangerous. I was waiting for Whyte to get caught, what a finish though. The way Povetkin bounced straight back into the firing line after taking the right hand and the left hook would of knocked out slot of heavyweights. I think Whyte beats AJ, Wilder but not Fury. Whyte looks a different beast to the one that beat Parker & on their respective last fights. Parker gets knocked out.
Povetkin was a corpse out there. Dillian did what he had to do and did it well but AP looked disoriented from round 1. I hope he was paid well and takes some more time out to recover before deciding whether to retire or not.
Still no title shot coming for dill he should just keep fighting the level below and cash in the ppv $ he deserves to. Love if JP takes care of del (it's only an if) they do whyte v Jp 2 good coin for both