Okolie/Glowacki. Free. Sunday Morning
I was tempted with the odds on glowacki but I already put a load on Povetkin to ko Whyte again so I can't risk any more this month lol
Good news Infern0. I got Whyte KO'ing Povetkin, and I'm always wrong. So good bet. I just feel that Whyte will finish the job on him. I do think that Okolie will win, but I like those Glowacki odds.

It's coming up next. The undercards have been good.
Glowacki-Okolie Undercard Results

Unbeaten super featherweight Joe Cordina (12-0, 7 KOs) won a ten round majority decision over Faroukh Kourbanov (17-3, 3 KOs) in the Glowacki-Okolie co-feature on Saturday night at the SSE Arena in London. It was an untidy affair with few memorable moments. Scores were 96-96, 98-93, 96-95.

Super welterweight Anthony Fowler (14-1, 11 KOs) scored a third round KO over Jorge Fortea (21-2-1, 7 KOs) to win the WBA International title. Fowler dropped Fortea twice to end it.

Cruiserweight Chris Billam-Smith (12-1, 10 KOs) scored a ten round unanimous decision over Vasil Ducar (9-4-1, 8 KOs). Billam-Smith dropped Ducar in rounds four and six, but had to go the full ten. Scores were 99-90, 99-90, 97-92.

In a pair of female six-rounders, super bantam Ellie Scotney (2-0, 0 KOs) beat Mailys Gangloff (4-2, 1 KO) and featherweight Ramla Ali (2-0, 0 KOs) topped Bec Connolly (3-9, 0 KOs). 60-55 score in both bouts.
(03-21-2021, 12:30 PM)diehard Wrote: Good news Infern0.  I got Whyte KO'ing Povetkin, and I'm always wrong.  So good bet.  I just feel that Whyte will finish the job on him.  I do think that Okolie will win, but I like those Glowacki odds.  

It's coming up next.  The undercards have been good.

Yeah I just couldn't turn down 3/1 on Povetkin but like you I do think Whyte probably gets by him this time.

Onto the main event hopefully Okolie doesn't spoil and gives us fireworks. 
OK so I'm gonna stop giving Okolie a hard time.
he boxed great - I lost $
Okolie KOs Glowacki for WBO cruiser title

In a clash for the vacant WBO cruiserweight title, Lawrence Okolie (16-0, 13 KOs) scored a sixth round knockout over former world champion Krzysztof Glowacki (31-3, 19 KOs) on Saturday night at the SSE Arena in London.

It was a very one-sided fight. The 6’6 Okolie successfully kept the fight at a distance and connected from long range. Glowacki could hardly get inside at all and mostly flailed at air. Okolie finally dropped Glowacki with a huge straight right to end it. Time was :46.
(03-21-2021, 01:08 PM)bart Wrote: he boxed great - I lost $

Gotta expect to lose those bets if you are betting the odds. Keep doing it and you'll make a killing soon. Hopefully, you only lost $5.
Boxing's been brilliant lately, that shit brought it back down. How the f*ck was that a world title fight?
(03-21-2021, 01:35 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Boxing's been brilliant lately, that shit brought it back down. How the f*ck was that a world title fight?

Well, you see, it was only the WBO. And the title was vacant. So #1 and #2 fought, Glowacki and Okolie. Okolie KO'd him with a terrific right hand. Okolie is the WBO champ.