AJ/Fury Done!
will this mean
Fury v Wilder
AJ v Usyk
Wilder legal victory to KO Fury-Joshua?

Former WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder may get his third fight with current WBC champ Tyson Fury after all. Retired judge Daniel Weinstein ruled in an arbitration decision today that Fury owes Wilder a third fight as per their contract for their second fight in February 2020. Fury had hoped to move on to an August 14 with WBA/IBF/WBO heavyweight champ Anthony Joshua. Wilder is in a position to get record-breaking step-aside money, or torpedo Fury-Joshua and force Fury to fight him.
If AJ has to fight Usyk, where does that leave the Joyce/Usyk box-off?
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/deontay-wilder-turns-down-step-aside-for-tyson-fury-trilogy/178854
AJ will fight Usyk so there would be no box off with JJ as Usyk is mandatory
maybe JP v JJ for next cab off rank
(05-19-2021, 04:16 PM)bart Wrote: AJ will fight Usyk so there would be no box off with JJ as Usyk is mandatory

A better fight for JP as Usyk would be a boring boxfest. I wonder whether it'll be the WBO or WBA, or both?
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/178884/178884
(05-19-2021, 04:16 PM)bart Wrote: AJ will fight Usyk so there would be no box off with JJ as Usyk is mandatory

Would be better for JP to fight Hrgovic for the mandatory. It will be sooner and at least the IBF call their mandatories.
(05-19-2021, 05:53 PM)Beefstew Wrote:

Would be better for JP to fight Hrgovic for the mandatory. It will be sooner and at least the IBF call their mandatories.

Fighting Hrgovic instead of Chisora? I'm all for it. He's already beaten Chisora. Well, sort of beat him. Well, it was close. Um, coulda gone either way. Chisora Wuz Robbed! Anyway, time to move on.
Yeah I prefer Hgyovic as he really is untested in pro ranks JJ has shown to me anyway to be a possible contender- he may be 1 paced but never slows , not sure JP could handle no rest periods