AJ/Pulev Sunday
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/kubrat-pulev-says-hes-being-underestimated/166243
Pulev: The world needs a world champ like me

10:1 underdog Kubrat Pulev, 39, says he’ll derail plans for an all-British undisputed heavyweight world title showdown between IBF, WBA, WBO ruler Anthony Joshua and undefeated WBC king Tyson Fury.

The former world title challenger (28-1, 14 KOs) arrived in London over the weekend ahead of his second shot at world honors at The SSE Arena, Wembley this Saturday, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and Ireland and on DAZN in the U.S. and more than 200 countries and territories on its just-launched global platform.

Bulgaria’s Pulev says he can see himself exposing the flaws of Joshua in the same manner as Andy Ruiz, who famously dropped the superstar four times on route to a shock seventh round stoppage win at Madison Square Garden in June 2019.

“We see a lot of mistakes from Anthony,” said Pulev. “A lot of bad sides to him. I think these mistakes, and the bad sides, stay. The most important thing is how I perform on Saturday night. When I am good, I beat him well. Right now I feel very good, strong and powerful. I am very strong heading into this fight.

“We will see how Joshua performs. I don’t know what to expect from him. It doesn’t matter to me. For me it’s only important what I do in the ring and how I prepare. How is my strategy? How is my boxing? This is what is important. I will perform very differently because I have a lot of experience from the Klitschko fight. I will be a new Kubrat Pulev.

“This fight is not only for me. This fight isn’t just for boxing. It is for all of Bulgaria. Nobody from my country has ever been heavyweight champion of the world. That’s why it will be so good for my country and my people. Bulgarian fans will be really happy.

“This was my late father’s dream. That is why me and my brother are here. His project was to have sons, and for them to become boxing champions. And we are now real, this is now fact. He looks down from above and I’m sure he’s happy. He wants to win on Saturday night with me.

“I feel healthy and happy. I have a lot of energy. After the fight and after the win, I will be really happy. I think after this fight I’m going to fight with Tyson Fury. It will be good. I don’t believe that the Joshua vs. Fury fight is going to happen because I will win on Saturday night. I think the world needs a new world champion like me. I am the new world champion. I am coming.”
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2020/12/boxing-anthony-joshua-calls-out-tyson-fury-before-kubrat-pulev-fight.html
9/1, so $9 pulev is for the upset stoppage victory, with AJ's chin and more importantly lack of heart that's a good bet.
I came so close to bet on Ruiz when it was 35-1 or something like that. I headed for the TAB and turned around. Damn.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/joshua-says-hes-eradicated-his-weaknesses-and-enhanced-them/166270
Joshua-Pulev Final Press Conference

Quotes from today’s Anthony Joshua vs. Kubrat Pulev press conference ahead of Saturday’s action The SSE Arena, Wembley, shown live on Sky Sports Box Office in the UK and Ireland and on DAZN in the U.S.

Anthony Joshua: “The pressure that I went through last year was tough, but it made me mentally stronger. I grew a thicker skin. I’ve always been tough and wanted to fight the best, that’s never been an issue.

“What have I got to lose? I’ve got everything to gain. I want to be successful in boxing and the only way to be successful is take on big challenges. This is just another one I’m looking forward to competing with.

“I want to promote boxing; I don’t yearn for that credit. I’m very motivated, I’m hungry, that’s why I put myself forward for any opportunity. I’ve got a family to feed, friends I want to do business with, the worlds my oyster. At the end of the day, I can’t expect anyone to love me if I don’t love myself, so I respect myself, and that’s why I put in work every single day.

“I’ve been fighting at a top level ever since I walked into the gym. I had a three-year amateur career, going from walking into the gym to competing at the European Championships, World Championships and the Olympics.

“I’ve been punched by the strongest people many times but I’m still here today. That never changed me, just because I took a loss from Ruiz I don’t think that’s enough to change someone. Every fighter trains hard, but it’s character that separates us, and I’ve got a lot of character.

“I’m going to go into the fight, I’m definitely going to get hit and he’s going to get hit, it’s going to be last man standing.

“It’ll be good for the fans, but my focus will be just on Pulev. No disrespect to the fans coming in but I’ve got a serious job I need to complete. God willing I’m confident I’ll enjoy the victory after.

“I’ve known Kubrat Pulev for many years. I was in the training camp when his brother was sparring Warren Baister. I was in Klitschko’s camp when he prepared for Pulev. I understand some of tactics that need to go in to beating him.

“I’m prepared for the fight to go to the final bell, I feel like I’m a 15 round fighter not a 12-round fighter. If it needs to go 12 rounds, I’ll be more than capable to carry my stamina, my boxing IQ, concentration and strength until the final bell.”

Kubrat Pulev: “I’m ready to fight, we waited a long time for this fight. In 2017 I had a problem and that’s why I said to my trainer we must go for the win, not to fight now but fight a couple of years later. I knew the fight would come one day.

“I’m here now, ready to fight and win – I believe Saturday night I will take the win.

“In 2017 I was younger, but I also had a problem with the sparring, and I couldn’t fight. Now I’m healthy, I’m ready and happy the fight – with the pandemic around the world it’s not easy. I’m ready to get the win.

“I think I have everything, I’m ready. Respect to Anthony, Olympic and World Champion, and a good fighter. I’m ready and I have everything to be Champion.”
https://fightnews.com/joshua-pulev-heats-up-at-weigh-in/95294
Wembley Arena, Wembley, London, United Kingdom
media United Kingdom SKY Box Office

heavy Anthony Joshua 23 1 0
S
Kubrat Pulev 28 1 0

World Boxing Association Super World Heavy Title
International Boxing Federation World Heavy Title
World Boxing Organisation World Heavy Title
International Boxing Organization World Heavy Title

cruiser Lawrence Okolie 14 0 0
S
Nikodem Jezewski 19 0 1

vacant World Boxing Organisation International Cruiser Title

heavy Hughie Fury 24 3 0
S
Mariusz Wach 36 6 0

heavy Martin Bakole 15 1 0
S
Sergey Kuzmin 15 1 0

vacant World Boxing Council International Heavy Title

middle Kieron Conway 15 1 1
S
Macaulay McGowan 14 1 1

super bantam Qais Ashfaq 8 1 0
S
Ashley Lane 14 9 2

welter Florian Marku 7 0 0
S
Jamie Stewart 2 0 0
So justafan is saying the fights start at 7AM. I don't care that much for the first three fights, but the next four a really good. Guess I'll wake up at 8AM to be on the safe side.

Thanks for the info, justafan!!!