DAZN is now avaliable in NZ 2.99 a month including AJ vs Pulev
Maybe there is because I'm not tech-savvy in the slightest but from what I can gather this is one of the big negatives with streaming. I assume there is plenty of replays rolling over in the 24 hours after the big fights???
Thanks. Looks like the last 4 fights, mainly the heavyweights, is what I'm after. If there are 8 or 9 fights on the card, maybe I won't have to get up too early. Still looking at SKY to see if they will also carry it. But I have laid down my $3 for this month on DAZN.
Haha, laid down your $3!!! How good? When we're usually paying $35 for one AJ card.
There are heaps of pretty interesting documentaries and replays of old fights on DZAN too.
I'll check the times mate as there was a thing I saw on their yesterday where it said click here to find the timezone in your country
7am start New Zealand time
Thanks. Put the undercard on the AJ/Pulev thread.
So Matchroom UK has signed a deal with DAZN in the UK what this means for us is that we will most likely be getting all the matchroom cards on our DAZN subscriptions too which will mean quite a bit less boxing on sky.
(04-23-2021, 01:48 AM)Infern0 Wrote: So Matchroom UK has signed a deal with DAZN in the UK what this means for us is that we will most likely be getting all the matchroom cards on our DAZN subscriptions too which will mean quite a bit less boxing on sky.

Also probably means subscription price goes up too.
(04-23-2021, 07:36 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:
(04-23-2021, 01:48 AM)Infern0 Wrote: So Matchroom UK has signed a deal with DAZN in the UK what this means for us is that we will most likely be getting all the matchroom cards on our DAZN subscriptions too which will mean quite a bit less boxing on sky.

Also probably means subscription price goes up too.

Defo in the UK it will, might not effect us though. 
I guess there's three categories (at least) for watching boxing in NZ: DAZN via $3 subscription a month, Sky Sport for free, and Sky Sport for $40-50. Mainly for the Parker and mega fights.
I hope they are not reading this but given the news of this week I would be more than happy for my DAZN sub to increase to $10 a month