Chisora/Usyk on SKY Tomorrow--Free
(11-01-2020, 04:23 PM)bart Wrote: I hear ya Die. I think Usyk a good match for Povetkin , Parker level but should stay away from FURY and AJ- but that is where the $$ is

Usyk is in great shape, and hurt Chisora with some of his one-two combos. I think he'd pick Povetkin apart. Parker would be a chess match, and probably pretty boring. AJ/Fury/Wilder would put him to bed. Chisora's body, shoulder, glove punches were hurting him early. Chisora tried to hit anything he could, and Usyk wanted no part of it, complaining to the ref several times.
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/oleksandr-usyk-decisions-dereck-chisora-boxing-results/163046
I agree Die, there's clearly two schools of thought on this fight but I thought Chisora was worth a draw.

They seemed to give Usyk rounds because Chisora "looked tired" but he was still out landing Usyk in some of those rounds, They scored on body language which I hatem
Del won 4 maybe 5 at a push.
He came on at the end which is commendable as it looked like usyk had him gassed and ready to go rd 7.
I think the step up from cruiser to HW is harder nowadays as these guys are huge
He won 4 or 5 of the first 6. And maybe the 11th. Some of the second half rounds were close. In a number of those rounds, Usyk rarely threw punches as Chisora chased him around the ring, roughed him up, body shots, and the sneaky right hand to the body as a southpaw. I think there is a case to be made for Chisora drawing or winning. But I'm ok with the Usyk UD. Two refs had it 7 rounds to 5, probably with Chisora winning 4 of the first 6th, and the 11th.