Loma/Lopez this weekend
lol not hers no
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/lomachenko-vs-lopez-keys-to-victory-four-to-explore-and-official/161530
Lomachenko and Lopez collide TONIGHT

It’s finally fight night for the undisputed lightweight superfight between Vasiliy Lomachenko (14-1, 10 KOs) and Teofimo Lopez (15-0, 12 KOs). The WBA, WBC, IBF and WBO belts will all be on the line.

And no, it’s not on pay-per-view. You can see it live on ESPN and ESPN+. Loma is currently a -420 favorite. Lopez backers can get +350.

The referee will be Russell Mora. Judges are Steve Weisfeld, Julie Lederman and Tim Cheatham.

Regarding the televised faceoff, much was made about Loma going under the social distancing barrier to get at Lopez. What the camera didn’t show was that Lopez had gone under the barrier first. Trainer Teofimo Lopez Sr. told Fightnews.com’s Jeff Zimmerman, “My son went past the rope and called him out. You got it wrong. Look at video good.” Also, on finally getting the face-off that he wanted after the presser, Lopez Sr. stated “I was pissed, but we finally did it today.”
Anyone know how to watch this? I dont see it on espn...
No, ESPN has UFC. Bummer. Should be on anytime now. I'll see if I can do some detective work about it before the AB's come on at 4PM.
Early Loma-Lopez Results from Las Vegas

Super lightweight Josue Vargas (18-1, 9 KOs) scored a ten round unanimous decision over Kendo Castaneda (17-3, 8 KOs). Vargas dropped Castaneda in round one, then cruised to a 98-91, 100-89, 98-90 win.

Featherweight Jose Enrique Durantes Vivas (20-1, 11 KOs) crushed John Vincent Moralde (23-4, 13 KOs) in the first round. Two knockdowns. Time was 1:16.

Welterweight Quinton Randall (7-0, 2 KOs) outscored Jan Carlos Rivera (4-1, 4 KOs) by scores of 59-55, 58-56, 58-56.

Welterweight Jahi Tucker (2-0, 1 KO) outpointed Charles Garner (1-1, 1 KO) over four, 40-36 3x
Nope, couldn't find it, and others on this site are much better at finding live streams. I sometimes follow the RxR on Eastside Forum.
Berlanga destroys Bellows in 79 seconds

Unbeaten WBO #9, WBA #11 super middleweight KO artist Edgar Berlanga (15-0, 15 KOs) has done it again. Berlanga scored a first round TKO over Lanell Bellows (20-6-3, 13 KOs) on Saturday night in ”The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

Berlanga’s punches did damage from the opening bell. Referee Robert Hoyle quickly waved it off after seeing Berlanga repeatedly rock Bellows. Time was 1:19. Berlanga now has 15 first round knockouts in 15 fights.

Bellows had never been stopped in his pro career.

“Once he got in the ring, I looked in his eyes. He didn’t want to be there. So, I had to get him out,” said Berlanga.

After getting the win, Berlanga climbed on the ring ropes and proclaimed, “I’m a f**king monster!”

“Now, I’m the first person to stop him, and {I did it} in the first round. So, you know, it just off emotion, off how I really felt. For all the critics out there, all the media, I just felt it in me that I had to say that.”

“We’re looking to fight in December. I just spoke to Bob {Arum} right now. He’s looking to put me on in December. I’m actually looking forward to fighting in Puerto Rico and then also in June on Puerto Rican {Parade} weekend {at Madison Square Garden, so God willing, everything goes right, we can make it happen.”
https://www.boxing247.com/boxing-news/loma-vs-lopez-live-results-live-stream-2/161523
Lopez defeats Loma, is now undisputed

In a clash for the undisputed lightweight title, Teofimo Lopez (16-0, 12 KOs) scored a twelve round unanimous decision over Vasyl Lomachenko (14-2, 10 KOs) on Saturday night in ”The Bubble” at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Lopez supplied almost all the offense in the first six rounds. Lomachenko got untracked over the second half of the fight. Lopez won the final round. Scores were 116-112, 119-109, 117-111.