Parker vs Fa
That's really sad that sham died I got on well with him, he was team AJ lol
(03-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Infern0 Wrote: That's really sad that sham died I got on well with him, he was team AJ lol

It was nice he got a mention during the Long/Ahio fight.
Parker beats Chisora, maybe the odd scare but Chisora's 37 now and is probably after a few good final paydays. I think Parker beats Dubious and Joyce although that fight would be worse than Parker/AJ and Parker/Fa combined, I think the only way Parker beats Whyte is if Whyte gets complacent, Parker doesn't seem to have a plan B or C which he'd need when Whyte roughs him up again.
(03-01-2021, 11:40 AM)Infern0 Wrote: That's really sad that sham died I got on well with him, he was team AJ lol

(03-01-2021, 11:48 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:

Sham's son was cornering one of the fighters. Kieran, or something like that. He beat Tua in the amateurs. I went to see him when I lived on the Sunshine Coast. Great human being. Started apologizing for Sham's cranky ways. I said, no need to apologise, we love Sham just as he is.
(03-01-2021, 12:09 PM)diehard Wrote:

(03-01-2021, 11:48 AM)craigyid14 Wrote:

Sham's son was cornering one of the fighters.  Kieran, or something like that.  He beat Tua in the amateurs.  I went to see him when I lived on the Sunshine Coast.  Great human being.  Started apologizing for Sham's cranky ways.  I said, no need to apologise, we love Sham just as he is.

Reagan, I think he had a short unbeaten pro career too.
Good memory.  Yes, it was Regan:

REGAN'S HISTORY:
With over 30 years of Boxing experience as an amateur fighter and a Boxing Coach and travelled overseas to many Amateur Tournaments also just recently as one of NZ's amateur coaches at the world champs in India. I was ranked 2nd in the world in 1997 in the light heavyweight division. Was in the 1998 NZ team for commonwealth games but instead I had a lifechanging injury - losing my legs from chest down due to an infection on my spinal cord. It took two years to walk again then I turned professional with Kevin Barry which I had 4 pro fights with 4wins and my fightname was 'the miracle man'. I then retired due to more injuries. Now I enjoy life by training top athletes and high profile businessmen.

BTW, Regan's son was also a good boxer.  

I didn't  get on well with sham on the internet  but we loved each other..

he tried to sell me the bible but i wasn't  interested, he said he would hook me up with an irish woman but i wasn't  interested..

he said he saw me on tinder and i told him  that wasn't   tinder it was trade me  lol

he ran out of stuff to sell me so he quit talking to me   lol

(lots of funny stories to tell about this man) 
I believe Chisora is tailor made for JP
Takam is better than Del- he was beating Del and the pom commentators were actually saying the fight should be stopped then Del landed a hail mary.
Del will match forwrd throwing and JP can time off him, just think JP doesn't seem capable of bossing the fight. His speed is better reactive than proactive.
The first 2 rounds v whyte were the best JP I have seen, did the head butt derail him ? Yes but maybe alot more than it should have and his stamina may have also been an issue through his lean rounds.
He needs new input - not faulting KB but maybe JP too comfortable and switches off from instructions from KB during fights. A new voice and a non father figure can hopefully reignite the fire
https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/boxing-joseph-parker-openly-taunted-by-potential-opponents-after-defeating-junior-fa/RTG5PZ563EIQXA2HX3IW5TEZUI/
That was Parker and KB's strategy: Look like sh*t and everyone wants to fight you!