Your 5 favourite active fighters
Yeah love Gonzalez. Been following him since he destroyed Niida way back in '08.

Naoya Inoue. The Monster... enough said.

Adrian Granados. Been following this guy since he gave Frankie Gomez hell back in '11. Could arguably be unbeaten. His recent big win over Imam has given him some much needed attention.

Sergey Kovalev.

Oscar Valdez. Watch this space.

Honorable mention:

GGG, Crawford, Uchiyama, Drozd, Lomachenko, Mikhaylenko.

Postol, Barthelemy, Santa Cruz and Spence Jr.
Its incredible to think what naoya Inoue could achieve if he stays fit and unbeaten.
(01-20-2016, 12:46 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: 1st has to be Roman Gonzalez, 3 weight world champion and all action
2nd Golovkin, its just a shame he's 34 this, probably only a couple of more peak years in him, I hope he gets the big fights.
The next 3 are from my British roots. Kell Brook, he's gonna be massive....
Scott Quigg, I've been looking forward to his upcoming fight with Carl Frampton for what seems forever, real 50-50 fight with to class undefeated fighters. And my favourite British fighter lightweight world champ Terry Flanagan, this guys gonna be a star. Can't wait for his fight with Derry Matthews. Lee Selby would be in a top 6.
I'm completely opposite to you James, the heavys don't rock my boat so much, not the current crop anyway. Although of coarse I'd love to see 'baby' Joseph become world champ, and why not? He has all the attributes....

Two on one bill this weekend, I'm made up.
Lets hope they continue putting these two on the same cards.