Big Bash 1V
(02-25-2016, 12:21 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Rapira seems to fight a lot of Bums.

I don't know.... Ratuere,Papuni,Powdrill. I think he wants to stay busy and just fights whos in front of him. Hopefully this year he'll be matched better, although his next fight is in New Plymouth in April and I can't see any of the countries top light heavies fighting down there.
He seems to get beat when he steps up though....I wish him all the best but I just can't see him ever challenging for world titles or anything like that.
Rapira is a great guy who is great for the sport, not to mention all the awesome work and his brother do with youth etc but I've said it before and I'll say it again.
He's only had to challengers and was schooled by both. If he fought Nik the Greek later in the year it would be a 50-50 fight st best.
He's nowhere near the level of Berridge and Papuni so he is a country mile off world level.
It's also worth noting that he was well beaten on points by Powerdrill who is really a knock out artist with limited boxing skills and Rapira's power is minimal so that gives you an indication of where is at heading towards the future.
Great guy but just a slightly better than average domestic level fighter
Just noticed this doesn't start until 8.30pm. picking that means we will only see around 4 or 5 bouts????
If anyone is watching this can they please let us know winners and by what?
Conrad Lam beats Joe Sefo by UD.
Sam Rapira wins by decision over Vaimoli Kuresa.
(02-25-2016, 10:44 PM)African Monkey Wrote: Sam Rapira wins by decision over Vaimoli Kuresa.

Thanks AM!
Zane Hopman wins by a very dubious decision over Navosa Ioata.
Nik Charalampous beats a courageous Sivan Hermez by a wide decision.