Big Bash 1V
Jordan Tai beats Sam Loli after Loli retires at the end of the 8th round.
Was it an entertaining nights boxing though African monkey?
(02-26-2016, 01:55 AM)craigyid14 Wrote: Was it an entertaining nights boxing though African monkey?

Yep haha Conrad Lam and Joe sefo both looked like passing out after the 1st round. Both carrying ridiculous amount of weight but both big punchers which kept things entertaiing. Rapira and Hopman's fights were close affairs with Hopman very lucky to get the win imo after I thought he was dominated after round 1. Would have probably been knocked out in round 4 had the ref not stepped in. Charampoulous had virtually a sparring session against a gutsy but very unskilled Hermez. Suprised it went the distance. Jordan Tai also won in a canter against Loli who was intent on survival from the get go. Another fight that went longer than it should have with Loli trying to clinch for most of the fight and throwing nothing back in return.
Good analysis, A.F. They just need better match-ups. All the fights were foregone conclusions as to who would win.
Conrad Lam is a huge man 6"5 and 160 Kilos apparently. Was certainly entertaining and Lam got hit with a lot of solid shots and I did not see him even flinch once! Do you think he could do anything in the Pro Ranks ?
(02-26-2016, 12:14 PM)Boxingfan25 Wrote: Conrad Lam is a huge man 6"5 and 160 Kilos apparently. Was certainly entertaining and Lam got hit with a lot of solid shots and I did not see him even flinch once! Do you think he could do anything in the Pro Ranks ?
Funnily enough I went to school with him so I know him a bit on a personal level. He hasn't been boxing for a long time so he's still learning as he was a promising rugby player for a while but if he can get into better shape and improve his fitness then I see no reason why he can't have a decent enough career. He's been doing a lot of work with Julius Long who he has become good friends with and was in his corner for when he took on Lucas Browne last year.
Oh thats Awesome man! Ive rewatched the fight again and im just amazed it how he just ate all those shots its awesome to watch! Well i hope he gets himself into better shape and gives boxing a real crack i look forward to his next fight!