Out of custody, heavyweight Ike Ibeabuchi plans comeback at 43
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/out-of-custody--heavyweight-ike-ibeabuchi-plans-comeback-at-43-003001842.html
OK Duco: Tua vs Ike, Part II. At Sky City.
Wow - Tua would have to train unbelievably hard (he might have to lose around 40kg - is that possible?) but it would be an easy fight to sell

As for Ibeabuchi - I hope prison has given him access to the meds he obviously needed. Apparently he has a couple of degress, so maybe..
There are some pretty crazy stories about his megalomania
I remember hoping for this 6-7 years ago when David's comeback looked great, post the Cameron fight.

I was as bulled up on David's comeback as most are here now about Parkers prospects. (I think I was the only Kiwi at the first Barrett fight at Atlantic City, certainly the only one other than Higgins ringside). Definitely gave David the benefit of the doubt, fight after fight, but I think he made it pretty clear he no longer has the fire in his belly.

Do you really think people would give David another chance??

Ike on the other hand, if he's credible in his comeback fight in April, could get some really good bouts set up...
They are both 43. Tua is fat as...
A future Parker opponent on the otherhand, that would sell, then again, these fantastic journalists would just label him old and has been. Weve waited for Ike for a long time.. I think hes still got some in the tank. Hopefully he gets on that  April card against a solid journeyman.
Interesting- Arum wants Ike v Ruiz on the next Pacman undercard.

One heck of a platform to tell the world he's back, if indeed he is....

http://www.boxingnews24.com/2015/12/arum-wants-ike-ibeabuchi-vs-andy-ruiz-pacquiao-bradley-undercard/
Ike might be an incentive to get Tua in action again...... fight of fatis hahaha.... we don´t know as ike will be now, thought he says he is in a great shape.....
Not sure TUA will come back again....I like Tua and am a huge fan but im not really interested in watching fighters that have no desire or ambition anymore....
I went from huge fan of Tua to frustrated and disappointed with his struggles to anger that wasn't using his skills, and was un-motivated except to get as much money as he could before he quit. In some ways, I guess that's typical.