Aus Boxing
May as well start a thread as there are some good fights coming up and not just the ones involving the Kiwi boys.
Anyone know how I watch Jai Opetaia v Mark Flanagan tonight as I'm bloody keen to see it.
Nothing on vip box or league and nothing on epicentre. It's live on Fox in Aus. Please help???
Opetaia/Flanagan. Great fight. Sorry, don't know how to get it.
Am searching now mate. If I find a way I will post it up here. Your right, great fight and an interesting one for Dave Light fans to watch
https://kayosports.com.au/event/sport!boxing/event-jai-opetaia-v-mark-flanagan!81203

Australia only though I think...
Jai Opetaia registers two knockdowns, with Mark Flanagan withdrawn on his stool after eight rounds.
Opetaia stops Flanagan in eight

By Ray Wheatley — World of Boxing

WBA #12, IBF #12, WBO #13 cruiserweight Jai Opetaia (19-0, 15 KOs) stopped former WBA cruiserweight challenger Mark Flanagan (24-8, 17 KOs) on Saturday at the Hordern Pavilion, Sydney, Australia. Opetaia dropped Flanagan in round three and again in round seven and the corner of Flanagan retired their charge at the conclusion of round eight. Opetaia is a 2012 London Olympian. Televised on Foxtel throughout Australia.