GGG vs Derevyanchenko Free this Sunday
This from nulla:

Live for free this Sunday from 2PM on Sky Sports News channel (channel 50): Gennady "GGG" Golovkin v Sergiy "The Technician" Derevyanchenko, for the vacant IBF middleweight title. Should be a good one!
Madison Square Garden, New York, New York, USA

middle Gennady Golovkin 39 1 1
S
Sergiy Derevyanchenko 13 1 0
pro boxing
vacant International Boxing Federation World Middle Title
vacant International Boxing Organization World Middle Title

super light Ivan Baranchyk 19 1 0
S
Gabriel Bracero 25 3 1
pro boxing
vacant World Boxing Association Inter-Continental Super Light Title

super welter Israil Madrimov 3 0 0
S
Alejandro Barrera 29 5 0
pro boxing
World Boxing Association Inter-Continental Super Welter Title

super middle Ali Akhmedov 15 0 0
Andrew Hernandez 20 7 2
pro boxing
World Boxing Council International Silver Super Middle Title

welter Brian Ceballo 10 0 0
S
Ramal Amanov 16 0 0
pro boxing

middle Kamil Szeremeta 20 0 0
S
Oscar Cortes 27 4 0
pro boxing

super middle Nikita Ababiy 6 0 0
S
Isiah Seldon 13 2 1
pro boxing

light heavy Joseph Ward debut
S
Marco Delgado 5 1 0
pro boxing
https://fightnews.com/golovkin-derevyanchenko-make-weight/56916
Predictions for this fight? I like Triple G by mid to late round stoppage; I think it will be pretty close and tight to begin with but can see GGG gradually wearing down Derevyanchenko with his jab.
Never heard of Derevyanchenko, is he any good? I'll have to look him up. GGG is/was my favourite fighter, and I had him beating Canelo. He's a 5-1 favourite.
Derevyanchenko's only loss is a SD to Jacobs. Can't fault him for that. I thought Jacobs beat GGG when they met.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/691996
Like GGG, Loma, and a lot of other top Eastern European fighters, Derevyanchenko had a long and decorated amateur career (410 fights for 390 wins) and only turned professional at a relatively late age. Here is some more info on him:

https://www.espn.com/boxing/story/_/id/27743519/things-not-know-sergiy-derevyanchenko
Thanks nulla, good article. After reading that article, and his close loss to Jacobs, I'd put a quiet $20 on Derevyanchenko at 5-1 odds.
Andrade: I’d love to fight tonight’s winner

WBO middleweight champion Demetrius Andrade will be a more than interested spectator as Gennadiy Golovkin and Sergiy Derevyanchenko clash for the vacant IBF and IBO titles at Madison Square Garden live on DAZN in the US and on Sky Sports in the UK. Andrade (28-0 17 KOs) is set to defend his WBO crown in December and both GGG and Canelo Alvarez are on ‘Boo Boo’s’ radar for 2020.

“Fighting either one of them would be cool,” said Andrade. “Sergiy is a durable guy, his only loss is to Danny Jacobs, one of the best out there, and we’re going to see what is left in GGGs tank tonight. Has he gotten a little older or not? We can’t tell until tonight, and it’s a good step up for Sergiy to see his skill level. Either way, I would get in the ring with the winner as they are both stand out guys.

“GGG is the more popular guy and I want to go out and beat the popular guy. He may not be the most skillful out there. He’s put in the work, they’ve moved him well and he’d be a great guy to put on the resume, even if he loses – it’s still GGG!

“I’m not frustrated, I’m working on my own legacy. I want to stay active, fight who we can fight, fight my mandatories and do what we have to do so there’s no more excuses for why people won’t fight me. There’s a small window of names out there now and sooner or later, we’re going to have to fight. So how can I be frustrated when I am a world champion again, fighting four times in a year, I’m getting paid, I’m chilling, my family is good – there’s nothing to be frustrated about. It would still be an honor to get in with Canelo, with GGG, they’ve done a lot for the sport and so am I. It’s going to happen, me and Canelo are in the same age group.

“When it comes to skills, I do believe I’m the most talented fighter out there. So, people don’t want their business destroyed by fighting me. But at the end of the day, you are fighting one of the best. You’re going to say that you fought Demetrius Andrade – Olympic champion, two-weight World champion, what is there to be upset about. Everyone is fighting around the same time, GGG-Derevyanchenko tonight, Canelo in November, I’ll be fighting in December, we can fight in May or June, so it’s all lining up and all I have to do is keep winning and looking good.”
Just to get us started:

Undercard from Madison Square Garden
FacebookTwitterReddit
Middleweight Kamil Szeremeta 21-0, 5 KOs) crushed Oscar Cortes (27-5, 14 KOs) in the second round. Cortes down twice. Time was :45.

Super middleweight Nikita Ababiy (7-0, 6 KOs) destroyed Isiah Seldon (13-3-1, 4 KOs) in the first round.

The telecast starts at 2PM.