Luis Ortiz vs Bryant Jennings- 19th December
(12-20-2015, 07:09 PM)gothenaki Wrote:
(12-20-2015, 06:51 PM)mippy Wrote: Good win to Ortiz. Jennings was too small with no power.

Agree with no power, but not sure on too small.
I know that's how it looks, but Jennings has the same reach, is a fraction shorter, and 104kg (as Parker was against Costa Jr). Maybe it's because he's Vegan?

Anyone who's had close to 400 fights must have learnt something, and while he isn't the quickest, Ortiz seems very focused and capable, with enough power to damage anybody.
And he had a cold all week, and was coughing constantly through the interview
You wonder what Jennings must eat to pack that size on, he's a shredded 229.5 impressive for a vegan.

Ortiz feet get a bit stuck but im sure its more because he was worried about his stamina rather than actually having slow feet. When he was bouncing around he looks good, and his hand speed and abillity to counter is impressive.

I never rated jennings highly and his style is boring so im glad he lost tbh. Ortiz on the other hand is good fun, just needs to be more active and do a few more rounds. I wonder whats next for him, he'd be a hard 1-8 rounds for any one imo, might get easier  after then potentially.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Luis Ortiz vs Bryant Jennings- 19th December - james5000 - 12-20-2015, 11:27 PM