Fury/Wilder Trilogy
Wilder-Ortiz 2 on Fox PPV

The November 23 rematch between WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and Luis Ortiz will land on Fox PPV. Showtime has invested heavily in Wilder, carrying the Bronze Bomber’s last four fights and seven of his ten world championship fights overall. But Fox PPV, which is also distributing this weekend’s Spence-Porter fight, locked up Wilder-Ortiz 2 when Showtime pulled out of negotiations.

Deontay Wilder’s Championship Fights
Dominic Breazeale (Showtime)
Tyson Fury (Showtime PPV)
Luis Ortiz (Showtime)
Bermane Stiverne (Showtime)
Gerald Washington (Fox)
Chris Arreola (Fox)
Artur Szpilka (Showtime)
Johann Duhaupas (NBC)
Eric Molina (Showtime)
Bermane Stiverne (Showtime)
https://www.newshub.co.nz/home/sport/2019/12/boxing-tyson-fury-swaps-trainers-before-deontay-wilder-bout.html
https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/12/17/21026332/tyson-fury-id-love-to-have-anthony-joshua-in-camp
Tyson Fury rips Deontay Wilder

Former heavyweight champion Tyson Fury ripped into WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder during a one-minute Instagram rant.

“Hey this is Tyson Fury. This is a special message for Deontay Wilder, the Big Dosser. He’s going around saying he fights all the best heavyweights, but Dominic Breazeale ain’t no best heavyweight. And neither is Luis Ortiz. Dominic Breazeale’s average at best. And the other guy, Luis Ortiz, is average at best, 145 years old, someone you already knocked out. You bum! You go around fighting the best do you? You’ve only fought one good man in your career. That’s me and I beat you. And everyone in the world knows you lost to the Gypsy King. A Gypsy King that was out of the year for 3 years still beat you at 50% I’ll have everything I’ve got that I beat you, dosser. I ain’t afraid about you. I ain’t bothered about you bum. I wasn’t bothered about you back then, and I’m definitely not bothered now. You big dosser. You’re getting it. You. Big. Dosser. You know you lost, your trainer knows you lost, your manager, promoter, wife, kids, they all know The Gypsy King bettered you. Coming for you p***y.”
Wilder-Fury rematch officially announced

The long-awaited rematch is on. Undefeated WBC champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder and unbeaten former champion Tyson “The Gypsy King” Fury continue their rivalry in the ring Saturday, February 22 live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.

Tickets are on sale tomorrow, Saturday, December 28 and can be purchased at http://www.mgmgrand.com or http://www.axs.com. The event is promoted by BombZquad Promotions, TGB Promotions, Top Rank and Frank Warren’s Queensberry Promotions. A Premier Boxing Champions presentation.
and this...

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/sport/news/article.cfm?c_id=4&objectid=12296944
Wilder, Fury comments on rematch

WBC heavyweight champion Deontay Wilder and unbeaten former champion Tyson Fury comment on their February 22 PPV rematch in Las Vegas that was officially announced today.

Deontay Wilder: “I’m happy and I’m excited that the rematch is finally happening. I want to give the fans what they want to see. I’ve been doing it with my last three outings – Fury, Breazeale and Ortiz. They’ve been spectacular events – from my ring walks where I gather all the energy of the people, to my uniforms that I wear to help spread that energy. Then I give them what they all come for – the knockouts, and my knockouts have been amazing. I proved myself the first time and I’m ready to do it again. It was a very controversial fight. I promise my fans that there won’t be any controversy with this one. I’m going to finish it.”

Tyson Fury: “There’s no more ducking and diving. The date has been set, and the ‘Bomb Squad’ is about to be securely detonated and the real champion crowned as the world watches on for the most anticipated fight in years. This is unfinished business for me, but come February 22, this dosser will finally get what’s coming to him, and I can’t wait!”
I'm starting to think Tyson will lose this. He's becoming more interested in being a personality than a boxer. Getting into wrestling, dumping his coach and talking about moving into mma (after beating deontay and training with Connor McGregor) .

I think he's his own nemesis in many ways.
(12-28-2019, 04:38 PM)mippy Wrote: I'm starting to think Tyson will lose this. He's becoming more interested in being a personality than a boxer. Getting into wrestling, dumping his coach and talking about moving into mma (after beating deontay and training with Connor McGregor) .

I think he's his own nemesis in many ways.

He's definitely not got his mind on the job. BUT, he's come a long way since he first fought Wilder. More activity, better shape, better head space. BUT, that fight with Wallin was his undoing, and I agree with you, he's gonna get KO'D.
I also have a feeling about this fight... Deontay seems to do alot better in rematches- that extra time to work a guy out. He looked shellshocked v Tyson1 , I just think his prep will be alot better.
So Tyson has to bring something else as well to throw DW off, they are saying he is working on his power to hurt DW ... he may need it