Lomachenko vs Campbell, Sunday
I have it 4-2 Loma
Great 7th! both guys hurt! but Campbell taking a lot of punishment toward the end of the round. Great fight! Campbell hanging tough
another good round, could have gone either way. Campbell investing in the body, can he stop Loma late?
tight round, Campbell edged it Loma looked to be having the round off, is that bodywork catching up with him? a KD in the last quarter could really tighten this card up
another close round. Loma looks tired, open to a left uppercut coming in can Luke pull the trigger?
Campbell dropped! hurt badly to the body, big round for Loma nearly had Luke out of there. Great heart from Luke
really good fight. Loma too good in the championship rounds, didnt have it all his own way against a gritty Luke Campbell, struggled at times to get inside but once he did get in those body shots were debilitating.
Get that Gervonta fight signed next!
(09-01-2019, 11:51 AM)Ibeabuchi Wrote: Fury is PPV death, one of the worst guys to sit down and watch. He lost a UD to Povetkin?! and it wasnt even close

Nail on the head there. 
I think the selling of hughie as a contender has gone.
He would struggle at UK domestic level.
Hughie v price or Allen... Kash  Ali etc is where he is at
First time Loma has been tested like this in a long time. Campbell looked good, Loma better.

I agree, Hughie was tough to watch. Wanted Povetkin to KO him. I guessed right, as Povetkin won a UD. Hughie just doesn't do enough.

Loved the Martinez fight. Also the Ford fight. Money well spent.