Browne v Chagaev
Two plodding un talented boxers, that's my opinion. I don't get why most on this forum don't follow the lighter weights? You clearly love boxing, maybe you should actually watch some real boxing.
(03-06-2016, 11:14 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: I refuse to think of him as a heavyweight title holder. Number??? beats number???? Rubbish.Fury beat Klitskho. He's the only champion, the rest are wannabes.

The belt he won tonight is meaningless, fury is the WBA champion, i dont even know why there is a "regular" title, more sanctioning fees i guess. It was a good win by Browne who i've always looked at as an entertaining but very limited brawler against an over the hill, but genuine world level heavyweight. Browne is a nice guy, so i congratulate him on the win, he's not a factor at the top level though, far too flawed.
Spot on Inferno. The thing is he will now go round calling himself a world champion when in reality he isn't. He beat an over the hill fat out of shape chagaev. He would be lucky to last 3 rounds against Joseph Parker.
(03-06-2016, 11:49 PM)craigyid14 Wrote: Two plodding un talented boxers, that's my opinion. I don't get why most on this forum don't follow the lighter weights? You clearly love boxing, maybe you should actually watch some real boxing.

I grew up watching the heavies, and while I do watch the occasional little guys fight, the unpredictable big guys tend to spark my interest more. It's the one punch KO that means that nothing is gauranteed in that division, and while most need a kick up the arse because of their fitness or conditioning, even those big out of shape blokes can cause upsets.

In my opinion without the heavies, there is no boxing.